3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RIMMARAMMA 20.03.20 09:34 pm

A bug or something with the quest. (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

The problem is that when I pass through the bridge in kingdom come deliverance, it's in the quest, the baptism of fire enemies don't hit me. When I begin to beat and constantly climbs the thing that Too many of my allies died. Despite the fact that no one died. Can someone throw the saves from after this mission, or help to resolve this issue.
5 Comments
Sort by:
W
Witalik008 20.03.20

The same garbage

R
RIMMARAMMA 20.03.20

Witalik008
Don't know will help you or not but I burned all the arrows and poisoned all the food. And while food poisoned and burned the arrows killed everyone who found. Then everything went on easy, just didn't do it, says it was not necessary, but it made it work.

A
Alexandr_2018 20.03.20

I took this quest on the right bridge, and as soon as I saw the guards - nomads attacked on sight. All delivered with a bow, in both camps, arrows burned, the video was watched. All clambered to the gate in a fortress. Back on the left bridge. Came reported. Went for help, again all out, health 100% before short.

W
Witalik008 20.03.20

RIMMARAMMA
Did not help me((

A
Akeinar 20.03.20

I had the same problem. in the end, helped roll back to 1.2.2 to 1.2
I zabugornyh forums,but clearly wasn't written well, or my hands curves. The only thing that reliably revealed - bug floating - i.e., even with the same distro on different computers may or may not be.