3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AleksBaldunin 20.03.20 09:34 pm

What did they do with the game??? (Gwent: The Witcher Card Game)

Hi all.
I haven't played Quint 6 months approximately. And my comments went and (to put it mildly) nuts!!! what have they done? where classic approximately Quint? where a selection box of cards? why so izgolyatsya? one emotions.. Yeah, I didn't think it would in my head to fit...??????
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 20.03.20

And then the money and cyberpunk nerd ? what is the connection ? Over Quinton a couple of people but Yes, as long as that moves the game not for the better

A
Andrey Zagniy 20.03.20

Don't know what you broke so, Yes they are a little okazualili removing the ranks, but this is a beta test, they eksperementiruyu, everything else is done very well.

A
ArsenyPestr 20.03.20

Took a crap at the game and its developers, not citing in its favor any argument, except that you unusual. You should at least understand that the game is going on

B
Bupycop 20.03.20

Alecbaldwin
Another useful theme

Hello to the author.
I haven't visited the forum in about 6 hours. And in the evening thinking, went and (to put it mildly) nuts!!! what are you doing? Where is the constructive criticism? Where at least one clear fact, which you? what the hell? Why create stupid useless topic? some emotions... Yeah, didn't think this could happen in the mind of such authors... some silly things carries what is it? chaetostoma????????????????? nonsense-nonsense-nonsense and degradation brought to mind mommy bloggers. I would not want Vangovat, but your next topic will be the shit... do You remember what you wanted from the Reds? This topic is written on a knee for 10 seconds with a meaningless set of letters. hadn't seen your previous ones, I hope they did, because unknown, what is the reason you decided to write now, maybe bonuses or minuses wanted to pick up, or maybe just a bad day at school. In the end, we do not need more of those, think about it, if all the same decide to create another unnecessary topics and articulate their dissatisfaction.

PS
While trying to feel the thoughts of the author and wrote the text appropriately to him, got scared, decided to erase everything and forget like a bad dream, but curiosity got up and I dare to comment on it :)

A
AleksBaldunin 20.03.20

Bupycop
Hi! Yes! You guys hooked! I can remove this topic, because I was very much outraged! But I will not remove anything yet. While my anger will not work!
Here agree, the guys from RED decided to make Quint online, right? From the beginning they made it great! Everyone is happy! But then in their experiments they sexperimentation. Comes to the fact that there really from Guinta will only name! Let it be done like this Quint as they were before, and separately, a new experiment separately. I think if you go back to the original, many players go there to play! There remains only the choice of either play or not play.
PY.Sy
About school and about the nurse you turned down. At school 25 years ago. Leave your irony for kids. About pluses or minuses - the goal was not this...
Was pure emotion. Such criticism is not expected, of course, but this one ,,blow,, to survive, ))))

A
AleksBaldunin 20.03.20

Uncomfortable card to put became... too much. Will not have time to get used to one characteristics maps as are already changing or modifying others. And Yes, beta-non-beta, and the money in the account drip for almost two years... It's not jealousy, it's a statement of fact!

A
AnnHeller 20.03.20

I know the feeling. I have only closed beta and a couple of times in the open. Recently went to Quint, eyes were dry. Unusual, uncomfortable, some key words cards and so on, that enters into a stupor. So you'll have to get used to. Well, at the expense of Cyberpunk, I think you overdid it.

B
Bupycop 20.03.20

Alecbaldwin
I didn't mean to offend, but to witness day-to-day topics are stupid, it was annoying. I never realized that you didn't like, I thought any man who would not go in online game half a year, he certainly will see a lot of new, perhaps something not to like. But it's not even funny, so you basically don't play, then why developers need to survive and adapt to those who walks into their project so rarely? Game adapted to smartphones and tablets, that's why mechanics changes.

T
Tova Tova 20.03.20

This is still BETA, which soared while she's BETA then it will be no time to change.