3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
danene 20.03.20 09:36 pm

Extra video card for PhysX

It all began that decided to play Batman AK with advanced physics, by Nvidia. No buns from NVIDIA the game shows 60 fps on a 980 when you activate physics fps sags to about 45-55-60. Idle was a Titan, decided to put it to handle physics, before that did not do this. Put the video card all defined in the settings has appointed it for physics and what was my surprise when fps with physics on the contrary fell to 30-45-редко50. I thought the problem in optimizing the game. Checked on other: Xcom, Mafia2, Batman AC and so on. The situation is exactly the same as in Batman AK, the processing of physics on the graphics card frame rate is less than on a single graphics card. Googled - nothing distinct for this reason have not found.

69 Comments
Sort by:
t
tesla707 20.03.20

danene
fps with physics on the contrary fell to 30-45-редко50
it's very simple - you forgot about the PCI-Express. When you're thinking one card you use all x16 lines when you connect the second to the first slot switches to x8 mode, and the second in x4.
for SLI and CrossFire you need a certain chipset, which will provide both the graphics card mode x16/x16
from AMD's FX990 (namely FX, not Х990) with the processor on the AM3+ socket type FX8350
Intel's low-cost nothing, x16/x16 can only run on chipsets with a socket 2011, 1155 and 1150 Junior is not to be done.

D
DozoRRR 20.03.20

danene
tesla707
The Intel 1155 and 1150, x8/x8 in fact, if the mother is not an awl is cheap. But still is not the case, this is due to the fact that cards of different generations, if Maxwell+Maxwell will probably be better, but in the last games with fiziksom card under physics gain almost does not, proof is not found for a long time on foreign websites tests looked. Any one card drawn or not, that's the sadness. For physics it is desirable to mix the cards of the same generation gtx6xx+7xx(except 750,750 ti) and 9хх separately among themselves.

N
No more drugs... 20.03.20

DozoRRR
Dunno how long ago, in the days мафии2 and the first Batman had ПЕЧ470. To her for physics, I put 9800GT - growth has been impressive and second to none physics of the game were much stronger than without it. Here, IMHO, it's something else...
Maybe green with the wood made a mistake in what...

M
MunchkiN 616 20.03.20

processor shit. will nicenet 2 lines of video, and MP too
and in this case, the card communicates over the bus.
in Minya as it was pitch experimentation by crossing 690 with an overclocked 285 now mafiâ2 35 fps митро33 somewhere over 100. without the extra physics card mafia run faster. it's a pity not waste ассассина4
so additional physics is not always good and that was good it was about the same must be.
voschem I think pysics sharpened by multipotent GPU and does not require a lot of waiting and mapping as in the case with parallel processors and memory kits. so what Tolle and green 1гпу card so it is effective handles fiziks plus render. especially in butene render static pending PreRender and on top of everything else. so you need a very speed and efficient card.

N

MunchkiN 616
processor shit
Oh well...Since when 3770 - shit?

t
tesla707 20.03.20

DozoRRR
actually each Mat.fees vary, depending on the chip and how it was used and developed. And that's what this is. At the time tested bundle GTX660 and 8600GT card worked well and better than one GTX660, one for graphics the other for physics, were tested for 1 Batman.

F
Filis 20.03.20

With these Batman and fizikai all neponyatki: the Asylum video card is below the recommended pulled and the whole graphics and physics with a Bang, and even anti-aliasing can be added in Arkham City doesn't even higher than recommended, and Mafia 2 at all in performance tests indecent shows FPS even on modern graphics cards! Although her clothes physics on the CPU hanged and on the calculation of the graphics card it does not move, only to disable it, manually deleting any file, probably so.

O
Oops42 20.03.20

danene
These components and a monitor...)))) 1280x720, seriously?

N

Oops42
Yeah, I also noticed. Titanium would be thrown off and Monique normal bought.

d
danene 20.03.20

MunchkiN 616
I doubt that business in the processor, the more dispersed it a little. Previously, it kind of worked with processors much lower class.
tesla707
DozoRRR
I guess it makes sense. Mother as it turned out does not support SLI, only Crossfire, is it possible that this could be the problem? And does it make sense to try to put this:

Oops42
No more drugs...
Just TV, but the resolution is low so that the scaling was more play of course in 1080p

7Rain7 20.03.20

Here, too, there is a r9 290x and 760 giraffe. The nurse supports SLI and CROs to 16x 16x Is it possible to tie a giraffe to a r9 290x for the treatment of fiziks?

M
MunchkiN 616 20.03.20

7Rain7
it's another long journey, anal. probably not exactly Modniy older 6xx
then somewhere in videokarta the theme is

S
Streeting 20.03.20

danene
the power supply how many watts?

7Rain7 20.03.20

MunchkiN 616
Yeah someone said that in 12 directs will be okay. Night may try on 10-ke. At giraffe needs her own firewood to find poidee.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.03.20

7Rain7
дх12 like more came out
and so try. if that still try to expand the table for this card. in case you are blokirovat driver when not in use.

7Rain7 20.03.20

MunchkiN 616
Out. Already on the Assembly 240 is. But on the table extension. Will you give it to extend I wonder if I have some basic desktop already duplicated on the TV, and Monique.
About the expansion, thanks for the reminder. Read the article on this setting. BP sure enough, the nurse also 2 line x16 holds. Even try cross from 290х + 760 to fiziks. But then if you want. It is true then will work pci x16, x8, x8

L
Lex-one 20.03.20

7Rain7
Leave it out, but never ispolzuetsya.
Nope still no games and bench on dx 12.

t
tesla707 20.03.20

7Rain7
most likely need a modified driver. 2-3 years ago this was - were forced to work together cards from AMD and NVIDIA.

MunchkiN 616
The API appeared in the Assembly 10041

7Rain7 20.03.20

Alexander Kozlov E.
The benches already there.
tesla707
May not need, look.
2-3 years ago know. Only then I have two different giraffe stood second fiziks tortured, the first pure grafon.

t
tesla707 20.03.20

7Rain7
OK, then text me about the result, interestingly even began))