3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rak228 20.03.20 09:38 pm

What do you think will be in the game? (Far Cry 5)

What skills , vehicles, weapons, etc.
22 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 20.03.20

all the same, if not more!

F
Flimpten 20.03.20

Towers, outposts, gathering supplies, airplanes, helicopters, cars, etc.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 20.03.20

The formula is proven, hardly something will change seriously. Will have to climb on the chapel to suppress sectarian propaganda and open terrain, but to bleed murder on top and collecting skins.

F
Faradeyyy 20.03.20

The same as in the previous parts, just change the place of action, the main idea of the story and a little gameplay.

R
Rak228 20.03.20

By the way. The tower was removed.

R
RTYWD 20.03.20

Humor Ala FC3

H
HappyGhost 20.03.20

Towers, roadblocks, skills, chests a treasure.

o
odinnevoin 20.03.20

I do not understand why guess. Innovations to a minimum.

I
Ilya950 20.03.20

In the game we clearly explain What is the religion

d
dima 353 20.03.20

the tower will have to watch it carefully trailer tower it's a windmill

-
-Dismal- 20.03.20

Rak228
Almost all the answers to your questions, see - the gameplay:)
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far_Cry_5

S
Sha-R 20.03.20

Everything in the previous parts, will only change the plot (Why it seems to me that it is far-fetched), the place of action and characters (Like even the editor of the GG is). Well, maybe screw some kind of feature that the entire game will be forced to do

G
Grandshot 20.03.20

Part of the Arsenal of weapons sure pereydet of the fourth part, where he moved the entire Arsenal of the third. Times that even ordinary objects, like street refrigerators, constantly move from game to game, then guns will no doubt be moved.

A
ARMAGIDON46 20.03.20

Also that 4 + planes

M
MaksimkaPlay 20.03.20

If you think about what information the situation in America, and given the fact that the movie was Away, I think about the problems of the black population in the United States.

Part of the Arsenal of 3 parts of the game will go for sure. If a close street of refrigerators, constantly move from game to game..

l
ludovick 20.03.20

I already told you what is... religion?
Religion is the exact repetition of the same Psalm in the hope of a change. When I first heard this garbage, boom I killed him. The point is... OK? He was right. Everywhere I look, these idiots get on my knees with the hope that now everything will change.

S
StepaSidnev 20.03.20

I don't like the game.Zhazha seen the trailer and the plot will be without effort.Main the Persians copied from the previous parts externally even,say stupid shit,the girls of coktel Molotov,if we don't vigili and it is very intriguing...

Second edge lights was atmospheric,there scared the main character was the war,could kill over with safe.Who honestly geraet not savitsa on the car.
The third plot was pleased but a little of the main character.Was customization and money.
The fourth copy of the third only the dark and the task boring,the characters are worse.

R
Raintinz 20.03.20

Will all that was in past games.And I think that it will be possible to give commands to the dog and take her with me in the car :D

s
sosic 01 20.03.20

The ability to move freely around the island , the seizure of territories , a lot of firefights , side missions , storyline , free play after completing the main story , the ability to play for the family of the hero game , possible drama , I Have everything.

P
PRIVA 20.03.20

fishing chic high-quality graphics planes

I already bought in steam