3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitolive 20.03.20 09:42 pm

Tactics in the new balance the grade S (Metal Gear Survive)

27 chopped points ranks in pve missions . If the difficulty is low and normal is still bearable . On difficult difficulty, it so happens that from the very start is a boost to the farm iris + in all rounds successfully defended advanced drilling machine. And still missing about 20 to iris up to rank S.
So now to get the extra iris need more precisely, you must perform additional side missions which give from 5 to 15 to the iris .
It is at times complicated farm rare items . Plus lowered the probability of getting a rare (purple items) for comparisons for rank S, we got 3 items now God forbid 1 but about the yellow staff do not say anything.
6 Comments
Sort by:
b
biohazard737 20.03.20

Doomed !!!

b
biohazard737 20.03.20

vitolive
Look , and besides purple, what else is there ?

v
vitolive 20.03.20

biohazard737
white - green - blue - purple - orange. Posted on arnosti

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 20.03.20

Yes correct again... Hey kid... they don't really go these developed... in the game will stop playing if they are in the same spirit and continue the game to develop... maybe it's the Asians... they probably pokayfu zadrotit... a vital necessity, at the gene level ))... it would be better focused on increasing the game card, and it is very small, compared to the original MGS 5... that's what is really disappointing is a tiny map... but we must pay tribute - Sims base what you need I personally like this feature is lacking at the moment in the gaming industry, I remember in assassins management database gash peculiar and also with the function of defense, it's been great, but alas the last part was cut this feature at all... really want more base, more buildings, so for every taste, and the entire map to be moved from the original... well, you can still and new things to add, I mean new locations and stuff... it's all the same parallel universe type... and yet... the ancestors in me just rejoice when I am harvesting onions, taters and other things )) at least for this moment was already worth to buy this game... and who would not say that... personally, I love the game just fell in love at first sight... Yes, and in fact legendary and should be legendarily, that is the most rare items in the game, and it turns out that a week after the release of all orange gear will run, and that is good I love it got corny... otherwise they would have had to introduce a new type of legendary loot... they killed two birds with one stone... I personally only, I still like it... and then remember back to beta, when any randomized took S rank...

v
vitolive 20.03.20

SLEPOGLYXONEMOI
By the way, in the location there are places closed namikawa that will be expanded location . For example, the airport is not in the plot but in pve there is . I think they threw another update with content .And about the base of it with each LVL will expand to scale up to rank 5 . now you have it 2nd rank

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 20.03.20

vitolive
and it's really very good... by the way I just yesterday database to 2 grade rocked, that is me in the story, only the second attack on the base... I would hope so, about the updates... the game really hooked me...