3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
satanicgod 20.03.20 09:42 pm

As teryaetsya HP during fights? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

After waking up the Miller I ran into the castle and there took the quest to fight. He went to fight with Curley - I can not understand how much HP I shot him and as he me. My strips only endurance race to get there. And this despite the fact that a couple of times he managed to hit me.
In fights HP not to spend money?
9 Comments
Sort by:
2MegaB 20.03.20

satanicgod
Spent.
His streak of NR is to the left of your purple

s
satanicgod 20.03.20

2MegaB
Why my is not spent? He me ten times intercepted and beaten.

2MegaB 20.03.20

satanicgod
There is not always damage passes from this attack, apparently you've been lucky)

C
Capp 20.03.20

First, the spent strip endurance , and then striped with CP

s
satanicgod 20.03.20

Aleks_Aie
that is? if you constantly move away and give endurance to recover the HP and not spend money? Itself HP in the game to Regents or need to sleep,eat or to be treated?

C
Capp 20.03.20

satanicgod
Health can be restored sleep or drinking potions Lazarus a Decoction of Calendula there is food that restores a bit of health points. And about the fight , then Yes, walk away and wait until stamina recovers.

P
Pepin3d 20.03.20

there is a perk where health will itself recover
really slowly

B
Bupycop 20.03.20

satanicgod
First, the damage by the host of endurance, like a lot of energy, can take a punch. No stamina, then get Mordasov and unable to resist, hurt you), and So the same with weapons, there's still the factor of armor and weapon type and the damage.

s
serg5555 20.03.20

If you're not wearing clothes - the damage you will immediately.
If you're in armor, then the damage may not be. Because the armor will absorb all damage.
By the way the armor is very much broken during these fights.