3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tratatata000 20.03.20 09:42 pm

The purchase accounts. \"Unintentional\" theft (Grand Theft Auto 5)

hi all. recently bought an account on the site,after which comes the message in the email(gmail) from an owner of this account. Actually I did not know that the account is stolen, the owner of the account ie the Spaniard, threatened me with a request with the court if I don't get the account. But at the time I thought I lost it and said that I don't have it. he threatened me with a request to the police for theft.in the end, I found his account and gave him. He started talking to I told him also 60евро gave, but I didn't because it spoke to my dad(he's a programmer) and he said that I just natureway. then I deleted this mail. tell the threat to the police real for theft if I didn't steal it and bought this account? I live in Russia,he is in Spain
13 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 20.03.20

tratatata000
I would neighing, if you give him another 60 euros was sent.
This is Russia, you would not even look, especially for only one post (as I understood)
tratatata000 wrote:
talked to my dad(he's a programmer)
Did not understand where's the connection, well he was a lawyer, but what's a programmer?
I hope I do not communicate with the Troll...

K
Kopcap_006 20.03.20

V
Veseliy sosison 20.03.20

tratatata000
You must spread some Vasya from the neighboring villages.And Yes, the police clearly would not engage in such nonsense.

G
Golova Niksona 20.03.20

tratatata000
Lule, buying someone else's account he didn't think that was stealing. It needs to be a complete dumbass not to understand it. Send to the account owner all of his pocket money as an apology.

K
KPOT1987 20.03.20

The owner is a Spaniard? Threatened-though not in Russian?

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 20.03.20

screenshots attached with the threats!

_
_TEZ_ 20.03.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
Also would like to see.
I read bellow, this is a true story?????

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 20.03.20

_TEZ_
well, to me life paatela there are idiots!

M
MagicHero 20.03.20

tratatata000
You bred the same seller who sold you the account or where do you think some Spaniard found out your mail?

x
xXHASLXx 20.03.20

Rossgate after you left)

L
Lourens_Shiba 20.03.20

I think the FSB is watching you.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 20.03.20

a + for originality neighing:D

D
DEDGAMER 20.03.20

Complete crap,not true,who is there who will threaten and where he let his threats?Just the owner can quickly return back to your account,and you're more in it did not come in vain dibs on the wind.