3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mstr. OneTwo 20.03.20 09:42 pm

Need an answer. The second character, the house. (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Playing online in just a couple of hours. When I bought GTA received a gift of a million than currency, bought a house. The character I've created a second character, the money from the Bank total, but his house on the map I saw. I wanted to ask how to make a house (if possible) or move house for the second character. Is it possible to sell it or something like that? Thank you.
7 Comments
Sort by:
i
i dnt think so 20.03.20

Mstr. OneTwo
It is impossible to make a home total. Buy second.

S
Sator Keyn 20.03.20

you have two characters ONLY shared a Bank account!
houses, cars, planes, helicopters,boats, yachts, clubhouse, offices, garages, and other property, each sold separately.

H
Hobo Sexual 20.03.20

Mstr. OneTwo
If the first Persian pumped above the 120 level, then when creating the second move and get the top apartment.

A
Azaz Ololoev 20.03.20

Hobo Sexual
not top-end, and one of the most dermansky with room for ograb a little more than 200k

A
Azaz Ololoev 20.03.20

Mstr. OneTwo
a couple of hours and already tired)) like 10ур will give you free to change the appearance, but not gender, and then only for 100k

D
DEDGAMER 20.03.20

At the initial stage have to participate in missions that double payments of RP and $,you can quickly level up and loot,then buy for 200 thousand$ home Del Piero heights(don't remember exactly) ,call Lester and take part in the first robbery,choose a partner such that you were 70проц.,and he was 30.(well, at least so).Then you get another 200.R also comes electronic.letter:will have to find the revolver(the Internet has 20 places where it is located),then kill 50 cops in the head and get another 250thousand.RUB,then you can buy a club etc

-
-zotik- 20.03.20

how could you tire of a character in GTA online? you either play or not the game character is just a model which can be edited at any moment