3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 20.03.20 09:42 pm

A few words about cheaters (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In General play, not bothering anyone, and I was frozen (and perhaps the entire session), well, OK, what, in modern times, no stranger, came to the road - car hit, thawed. In a few minutes, the WHOLE session gets the untrusted player", fun right? And most importantly, this session then login players without a cap (This is the case, if someone think, is so rocky gave).

Written was given for 2 days, well, I think vryatli cheats are capable of this, and that the cap will disappear when reentry to a different server, I perezalil it's not gone. For 5 minutes, hopped from session to session - and there are only 3. With total number of players ~20 people. Now 2 days I can say ban for nothing, for playing with such quantity of players is not possible. Tried job to play 20 min waiting for that someone joined, only 1 person came and left.

Here and so. They (cheaters) not that hard to give a car ride (what to speak of the money that are asked in each session), and ban players
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
RaakidesMeow 20.03.20

FiftyFour7250
not all of these, so don't generalize

T
TeT9xMoT9 20.03.20

FiftyFour7250
do not confuse the punishment and ban, in reality, far different things, the situation sucks for you, Yes, I admit)

F
FiftyFour7250 20.03.20

aimwhKILLING
Because the ban in quotes) But the situation is very close to the ban. I'm terribly brawled in the GTA, and it did not give the hood, so apparently cap, due to the ban of the game with other players is an extreme measure. A La single session, if possible.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 20.03.20

FiftyFour7250
Well, tell me:
How hard is it, after activity a cheater in your address, immediately quit the game ?, via task Manager that all the consequences have not survived, huh?

Cheaters...
A perennial problem in GTA online. And it can only be run from session to session.
For me, the main problem on the part of cheaters is the fact that they use their advantages (GOD-mod, killing with the first hit) in the shootings.
Okay there, loot his beloved clocked and buy what you want. So even cheat member to swing in a shootout... It's a shame!
The game itself gives many opportunities to use a variety of means of warfare, with relative advantage over the players (Tank, for example who do not).
In short...
The infamous cheater is also a kind of title.

v
vadim.postnikov 20.03.20

Essexplay wrote:
The infamous cheater is also a kind of title.
super one hundred percent agree

e
ed58963 20.03.20

the hood of a cheater is something new. cap just do not give. to get it is necessary to destroy the mountain of expensive transport players. either something is holding the vehicle, or there is a new cheat

A
Artur Tahrirov 20.03.20

All very bad!

Z
Zh1VaGo 20.03.20

For the boyar platform play, be proud!

D
Divannyy_Voin 20.03.20

FiftyFour7250
Can I remove that cap, that you could rules to play

F
FiftyFour7250 20.03.20

ed58963
Say, given the whole session, the fact that it is not the rocky I'm sure.

Zh1VaGo
Heh, no, I liked it neborsky too. Just on Boyarskiy graphics better.

Divanyan
In BOS wrote
PS Tried to steal my account

D
DEDGAMER 20.03.20

Where do you find the cheaters,now that they have very little(or rather they are ,but not much nasty),one the only way to go directly to another session or to play on PS4.