3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitolive 20.03.20 09:43 pm

The new patch made the balance not for the better (Metal Gear Survive)

After patch 27 , changes were made to the balance namely, reducing the volume of bags for cartridges 2 times, now on challenging waves with a firearm on a freebie not to shoot, as well nerf the prizes for completing , purple things began to fall rarely than before the patch, half lowered gain experience for completing waves. Also increased the limit points to obtain S-rank on so much that random players get the highest rank has become more difficult. Now the award affects what place you took . For the first place, the drop rate of rare resources is much higher. Actually, the patch slowed the development of players almost 3 times.
18 Comments
Sort by:
B
BatmanWayne221 20.03.20

vitolive
Спойлерhttp://gtrainers.com/load/categories/trainers/metal_gear_survive_trainer_8_v1_00_mrantifun/28-1-0-5364переходи on the Dark Side, bro. We have liver, blackjack and hookers....Well, you understand.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 20.03.20

vitolive
yeah waiting for the patch at a 50% discount in the incentive, and that if they were rabid hunger Persian corrected ATO eats like proglottid...

v
vitolive 20.03.20

19lexa19
Hunger is not necessary to rule) is the norm . when you have large farm you me food razbirayutsya)

v
vitolive 20.03.20

BatmanWayne221
I would love only 1) I play on the PS4 and there is a dark side available only to the elite .and 2), the dark side will not help to develop the base to level 5

A
AL5 20.03.20

vitolive
19lexa19
BatmanWayne221
It's all about donation, then make passage impossible)

B
BatmanWayne221 20.03.20

vitolive
I know what you mean, bro. He thought to take or not to take the Curling iron, but decided that I'd better not))

w
william1992 20.03.20

vitolive
So the reviews already written. You can start milking people

v
vitolive 20.03.20

william1992
Overall the game is addictive , it is rarely the game for 50 hours or more. It is without breakneck grind and farm. After the farm is cleared. One is guaranteed to know 100% game is better than MGS 5.

w
william1992 20.03.20

vitolive
I watched a couple of reviews and something is not a bit interested. That's all.

v
vitolive 20.03.20

william1992
Tell me honestly . The one who did the review before you hit 60 levla? that is, it fully all the features of the game revealed? Yes, if using cheats you are not physically able to access all functions of the game until March 3 - stupid time is not stacked and that's assuming that you'll get to play at least 10 hours a day . Just know how it is - once Hideo went all crowed . Not realizing the game was Panalpina her twos . The principle of the HERD. I'm a fan of MGS but not a fan of Hideo . Because he is still the man - loving PR and money. Therefore, any part of MGS with respect . Whether it spins or serial . Yes, the New MGS not 10 points . But 10 points would love even a moron . And there are games such as for example Front Mission , final fantasy , and the like which mass is estimated at 6-8 points - but for fans it hits bestsennye.

w
william1992 20.03.20

vitolive
Where does Cachimbo?
Game is weak! Nothing new or interesting.
Stupidly pumping out hordes of zombies

K
Kaid_Rim_Falar 20.03.20

william1992
And I'm not enough right after this very rigorous management of the base, with chickens, Swami, and roots, from the time of Picwalker =)
That would be called the game is not MGS, and say <|♂}m║╕?n◙s>, you would have probably argued from a different angle)

w
william1992 20.03.20

Kaid_Rim_Falar
Didn't make the connection
I love NFS, but Rivals and MV 2012 believe the poor guano. But it's still called the NSF. And such examples can hundreds of lead. So your logic is flawed

v
vitolive 20.03.20

william1992
Battle same with cogdog typo decimation of soldiers but still)

w
william1992 20.03.20

vitolive
EEEEEE. Now to compare the pumping zombarey and real players

v
vitolive 20.03.20

william1992
Nonsense are unclear . And then zombies and real people - the fact and there is nothing new present . Although the new MGS sold quite well all the old that has long bothered .

v
vitolive 20.03.20

william1992
and why are you even here to argue and discuss you not played the full version and only eat other people's words and opinions. And the fact that you saw where someone said to take this into account ZOMBIES))

w
william1992 20.03.20

vitolive
I saw the gameplay. This is enough