3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
basda 20.03.20 09:43 pm

mission editor (Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising)

and you can use the mission editor in the game itself,and not separately?
56 Comments
Sort by:
T
Ti.Rex 20.03.20

And what is the difficulty? Launch the editor, do the shake Test - all) I liked it - simple, convenient, lots of templates: boom coverate)

C
Cryptor 20.03.20

About the trees and the rest in the config file.dat DamageTrees property name value false set to true and the trees collapse.

b
basda 20.03.20

THANK you

V
V ROT MNE NOGI 20.03.20

people tell me how in the editor MISSION to stir up ??? was Circassia pancake-nasozdavali equipment Yuni tov objects machine-gun points but the mission couple tuplyu not know how to do if not difficult is more detailed +screenshots how to get one test working map

A
AlexBam 20.03.20

And as their mission to save? And how the game experience? Who knows the thread?!

A
AlexBam 20.03.20

I've dealt with the editor, everything works fine and retain their mission in the folder which is created by myself, start the game and choose missions in a separate their names. The game and editor, too.

r
roland-strelok 20.03.20

Tell me how to solve the problem with the editor as soon as you try to open the card comes error:

00:07:09 Error Error drawing map. Reason: Direct3D Error loading effect file D:\ФЛЭШ\Mission Editor\Database\NewMap2\Shaders/reliefmap.fx.
Compilation errors:
(1,1): error X1507: failed to open source file: 'D:\РєСѓР"HOME\Mission Editor\Database\NewMap2\Shaders/reliefmap.fx'
(Further, the map drawing errors suppressed until this problem is resolved.)

g
gerainys 20.03.20

people, who ever created the routes? and that at me it turns out that before a certain point waypoint'and the technique stops. and I would like that she went without stopping to the end of the route

T
Ti.Rex 20.03.20

gerainys in the properties of veypointov click on Rapid Move)))

s
serafont 20.03.20

hi guys tell me how to use the map editor missions on the ATO, I have created many vehicles and soldiers but do not know how to boot into the map on what to click need? and how correctly to save the map and to create it does anyone have the info or manual on the Russian language for the use of the mission editor, ?

T
Ti.Rex 20.03.20

gerainys in the properties of veypointov click on Rapid Move)))
PS. not stop, but at a speed less noticeable).

serafont button Test Mission is at the top to begin with.

Joke: pehov sent away themselves climbed into an empty jeep (just delivered!)) and drove off... in a ... brains, though!...)))

A
Aleksandr Belyasov 20.03.20

Until the new manual (Russian) to HELP you guys out there doing nothing :) (well, who doesn't know English)

For those who have a lot of questions go in the editor - press file press open
C:\Program Files\Codemasters\OF Dragon Rising\Mission Editor\Help\Missions
^ ^ ^ Heli file - example company - 1 mission

EXAMPLES OF MISSIONS!!! Be SURE to WATCH LUA in the Windows pane where the displayed map is a scripting editor - without it you have nothing to do there -
look in the Help script commands

b
bugIW 20.03.20

At least cton would have posted their creations, and then got the standard card

T
Ti.Rex 20.03.20

Mulberries take
http://ofphq.com/downloads/dragon-rising/missions/single-player

Not tried it myself)

A
Aleksandr Belyasov 20.03.20

because nobody wants to fill here (the admins...they are a thousand devils in one place) my work for multiplayer with 7 years of experience in this subject :)) (because on this site I do not sit as often as they would like)

I would be grateful if someone could fill it here on the Playground in the game files

here is the link to the map - the extermination of 32 MTM - MadtownMadness

http://ifolder.ru/14456027
loved, write to the PM - who needs the source code as well..but I will give it only if you pour it in the game files onto the Playground, of course :) (this is necessary only for the reason that PEOPLE IN MULTIPLAYER CAN'T GO ON the MAP IF THEY are not PRESENT ON THEIR COMPUTER!!!)
pour in C:\Program Files\Codemasters\OF Dragon Rising\data_win\missions\multiplayer example :)
the map will be improved by the new additions
As soon will make the map co - op- more suitable for multiplayer + diversion, of course :)

x
xpycT55 20.03.20

[it won't let me uninstall but patches, mods and fans of the game can really out of it to make candy]
Golden words! vrotmnenogi))))

Y
Yur af 20.03.20

people generally su March the theme: plows editor and Pro And place the card you made.... why talk about the death of the game and through the forum naked and put her in the coffin?

V
Venalto 20.03.20

Who Rusik on the pirates for the editor is put here please!!!

x
xpycT55 20.03.20

//and in the LUA so that all functions and variables in Russian please!
Sf-DEMON play better Ahmetasevic! There FSE Russian! Just for kids!

R
Roman_Engine 20.03.20

C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\Mission Editor\MissionEditor.exe

Failed to run application, because its parallel configuration is wrong. For more information, see the application event log.

How to fix? How to run it?