3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gray_Wolf 95 20.03.20 09:44 pm

Quest \"Snake nest\" As secretly to harm the enemy? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Secretly poison 2 pot of food as I could(both in part lager Polovtsy), 1 pair of arrows also fired (quietly). Then the curtain. Doing the whole thing in the night, set fire to the arrows when no one was looking and the closest guard standing 10-15 meters from the arrows, but still firing me.
With the robbers and did nonsense. Almost everyone is asleep, there is no one nearby had poisoned the food in the pot, and runs up to me the guard who was standing guard at the gates to the lock.
I do not understand roofing roofing this is a bug I something not so do.

p.s decided to act ahead, burned in the open all the arrows, poisoned all the food. But in the end, additional quest(concealed damage) is considered a failed
12 Comments
Sort by:
x
xSaimanx 20.03.20

I have the opposite. Poison throw into the pot, all right, but if the arrows on fire, the first guard ran to these arrows firing at once, even if ran over 100 meters deep in the grass to dig. I have it firing arrows, running to me and already agrit all those who are close, even if they never saw you.

G
Glnai 20.03.20

Gray_Wolf 95
As I understand stealth is a problem of the game, the same thing will happen if you try to kill sentries, one of them is patrolling when his team is one of the inputs, I was trying to catch a patrol and secretly to kill, but where I didn't kill him, even if he went to another part of the camp, after he was killed his team follow me through the camp....
You're lucky night, they're asleep I in 24 hours the whole camp continued to stay awake, and I could not singe a single barrel of arrows quietly, I always Agilis...

I
Igor Malev 20.03.20

I just came by day who Smok shot and the other killed))) then all is calm poisoned and seog))))
You can still in their clothes to change into and almost safe to walk around at their base!
on the side there is a hole in the fence from there prolasius the box with their armor.

d
dima_quant 20.03.20

I got dressed with the form the Polovtsy, and they to you 3 times fit and you 3 times can answer them as well as roar and you are firing 4 times)

D
DocB1995 20.03.20

1. Take a bow and arrows.
2. Come to the camp.
3. Shoot all loudmouth from a distance as long as the number of people reaches zero. It is better to have enemies on the bridge to the East of Pribyslavice, and to jump into the river. They will be blunt, and you will be able to shoot without problems.
4. Create different kinds of dirt with food and ammunition.
5. ???
6. Profit.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 20.03.20

DocB1995
What killed the guards, then? Mean that the lock will then have to take the story

D
DocB1995 20.03.20

Gray_Wolf 95
For the mission the enemies spawned. There is no reason to worry.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 20.03.20

DocB1995
Clear. Thank you. In this case, it will probably go hack

M
Mary Louise 20.03.20

Question: those who advance all killed, you didn't have cut the scene at camp with the little man around the Church during the investigation?

G
Gray_Wolf 95 20.03.20

Mary Louise
Was. You can first dressed in Polovets to enter the camp and then have to cut!

P. S Can with a clear conscience blame everyone and only after setting fire to arrows and poison food. It is necessary to poison all the food and burn all arrows. Otherwise, the quest will not complete

g
glaaa 20.03.20

If the whole camp to kill, then the main quest breaks down, the job falls after report

D
Darth_Dimitry 20.03.20

that's the same canoe that the man said in the first post! But on the other, will throw the poison into the pot, everything, everything come to me and arrange a Threesome from all sides, then what the hell go away from them, I even dressed up all silent, not helping at all, that's what realism is, straight real! Like when I threw the poison into the pot, farted among the camp and all came running at me, breaking delusion of some kind, waiting for friends with the patches.