3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Vartanov 20.03.20 09:45 pm

You can't choose teammates!!! (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

The Lord encountered the following bug in the selection of companions you can choose only two(in my case a Fight, and Gala), and the rest is unavailable, although I have them too you could choose. Wanted to start the mission on ease search of the ark of the asari, and it requires the presence of Bark.
Is there a solution to this problem?
Bought in Origin last year at the start, was to first explore the hangar and dropped. Changed the config, I decided to get back in the game, and now this....
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alphalva 20.03.20

Roman Vartanov
Roman Vartanov wrote:
Is there a solution to this problem?
Standard Diabla -->> standard solutions
Load an earlier save, if failed, then perestanavlivat with all new things, if old save drives to a new installation, then start a new game
Roman Vartanov wrote:
went to the first meeting with the hangar and dropped
Even if you start again, the plot has gone so far
Roman Vartanov wrote:
Bought in Origin last year at the start
Along the way the dialogues in the memory refresh

R
Roman Vartanov 20.03.20

tony_001
Given that I spent playing 28 hours, according to the statistics, and start all over again does not make sense. I had such a pain in GTA 5, when due to a bug closer to the finale, the only solution was to pass it all again. And I went through. So don't...

D
Denis G 20.03.20

Roman Vartanov
28 hours is a lot or what? I have a quick run through the story in the first passage is left if I am not mistaken, 74 hours. Going through the second time, without rushing, doing side quests, reading all of the files and the Bazaar with all NPC, I think 100 hours will come.
And generally it is strange that such a bug on the license, the first time I hear it. Update 1.10 cost? You can try to look for editors sohranenok and get a new partner there. Well, in General on the nexus to see fashion on teammates, maybe that will help. But generally you should always have a few sohranenok, so you can always revert. It's not Dying Light.