3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniel56784845 20.03.20 09:45 pm

Daily quests Biologist. (Desolate)

Please tell me where to find Skalnik?
16 Comments
Sort by:
W
WaRHunter1513 20.03.20

Daniel56784845
I think he's a random spawn. I found mine in the boxes, round boxes, wooden boxes(square and rectangular), and in barrels. It is easy to find, just Lutai all the items and you will find, though lately he hasn't been caught.

M
Murgen75 20.03.20

Yuri Nazarov
And have someone, at least screen some how it looks though, this Imperial?

W
WaRHunter1513 20.03.20

Murgen75
Scrin nope, but it looks something like hat from the nail.

W
WaRHunter1513 20.03.20

Murgen75
I've made a screenshot how he looks next to him labnol if that.

M
Murgen75 20.03.20

Yuri Nazarov
Damn. Thank you so much! This stuff to me all the time, especially in bags, stoves. I at first took another, then stopped. There is so good girl is popping up constantly, what will happen if I have mushrooms I will eat, and even raw, I do the roof will move down. I'll stick with salads, tomatoes, eggplants, cartomancy the fire. Maybe because I do not collect them for a long time, their name from my head and took off. Thanks again!

S
Sasha Gudim 20.03.20

Who turned out to increase the rank of a biologist?

M
Murgen75 20.03.20

Sasha Buzz
I have. When he received 2 the rank received either 2, or 3 prescription Belyashi with Kakuna and mother Burger precisely and more like the tuna Sandwich, but it is not exactly don't remember. Now that's what I'm facing.

M
Murgen75 20.03.20

Yuri Nazarov
Hi! And me again. And again with the quest on the topic - bring me something, don't know what . Need in the quest to bring Garun, it again some sort of fungus? Because in my head, all with the word no Association occurs.

W
WaRHunter1513 20.03.20

Murgen75
Yes it is a fungus. He accidentally completed this quest. Looks like a normal mushroom reddish-brownish color with a concave inside centre. Most of all, I found it when doing a Subway in the bunker, where they had zaspanie a lot.

W
WaRHunter1513 20.03.20

Murgen75
Here approximately so it looks just a little more concave in the center. Screenshot of the game to put can't in the inventory it is not present and to find it I don't know where.

M
Murgen75 20.03.20

Yuri Nazarov
Well, if I understood you correctly, it's growing, like eggplants or potatoes. What kind of a bunker like this, in which square?

W
WaRHunter1513 20.03.20

Murgen75
I have it growing in my opinion has never been found. Found in refrigerators, stoves,cabinets and perhaps all the bags, barrels Yes, wooden boxes, perhaps even with the local mobs fall Mobile is called.
The hopper it is necessary to examine the task from Eleanor. Job entrance will be located in square C2. There's also a second entrance on the instructions that will be output in square A4. And in the bunker is better without UV lamp not to come in.(Will be given for the same job Subway)

W
WaRHunter1513 20.03.20

Murgen75
That's right now found in a wooden box this fungus.

W
WaRHunter1513 20.03.20

For the first higher rank is given only drawing mother Burger.

M
Murgen75 20.03.20

Yuri Nazarov
Understood. Thank you very much! Have seen him many times, but not collected. Okay, go on quests, Eleanor.

M
Murgen75 20.03.20

Yuri Nazarov
I have it too, it was written, but I got two recipes for some reason.