3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ghostwolf 20.03.20 09:45 pm

Combo attacks with the shield (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Explain I can not understand combo attacks in General can not be done with a shield and sword no matter short or long?
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
dima_quant 20.03.20

ghostwolf
At this point in the game itself played fine with only a sword)
Shields, spears, and Polearms for beauty in the game)

g
ghostwolf 20.03.20

dima_quant
It's a shame I have studied short swords combo, I did not know that with a shield he can't do, has as usual, that sucks.

K
Kevin Oukveyl 20.03.20

I have everything working with the shield.

x
xSaimanx 20.03.20

Everything goes with short sword and shield.

s
sKard 20.03.20

Now the IMBA - maces. Checked elementary. On the lists the teacher lays down with two strikes, while a sword or axe need to thresh a few minutes.

R
RGC 20.03.20

Skard
Maybe the fact that you're entire game swung the Mace? I have Bernard with 1 counter-attack with the sword flies away

s
sKard 20.03.20

RGC
At the time of writing komenta - skills were almost identical. 12, 11, 13 - sword, axe, Mace (now 20). Decided to put on muscle, choose a training battle with wooden weapons - a Mace and hand to hand combat to win the coach pretty quickly, but a halberd, an axe, swords bashed for half an hour to no avail. And another 19 level stopped growing martial art.

R
RGC 20.03.20

Skard
I have training in sword fighting bug damage on Bernard pass, 20 minutes to fight him, a bunch of different ligaments, and Riposto shots spent, he was like full health and left. I almost the entire game I thought that in a training battle, can't be beat, until one day I tried the training with the Mace.