3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zulugami 20.03.20 09:45 pm

Atton Rand (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Guys this question from the very beginning of the game, Atton's dark side of the force,how to fix it and on the bright side of translation,Even the editor of the savegame does not help reset the progress to 0 GoodEvil?Thanks in advance!
8 Comments
Sort by:
E
Edvin24251 20.03.20

Zulugami
Charisma cheat yourself added ?

Z
Zulugami 20.03.20

Эдвин24251
only the editor and all

E
Edvin24251 20.03.20

Zulugami
Charisma put myself about 15.

Z
Zozik10 20.03.20

Charisma can be under 30 to leave, bugs with the influence of the satellites will not+ be easy to fill the glasses effects and tested for effect in the dialogue on the ship (if needed)

R
Rionabaka 20.03.20

If you have the unofficial extensions, like the planet of the droids and restore deleted content, then this is a bug. The more points the bright side you earn, the more dark will be your companions. I have decided to remove the planet of the droids. The extended content can be left. If not, then it's most likely the same bug.

Z
Zulugami 20.03.20

I found the problem,I put 100 points goodevil and influence points to 1000,I think that raise on high,then lowered influence points to 100 at the Atton and all good was,Atton was light)

Z
Zulugami 20.03.20

Zozik10 wrote:
Charisma can be under 30 to leave, bugs with the influence of the satellites will not+ be easy to fill the glasses effects and tested for effect in the dialogue on the ship (if needed)
Charisma from PS or HS?

Z
Zulugami 20.03.20

And how many points influence better to put that so did not happen?