3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Space_x 20.03.20 09:45 pm

No one gives the Key Favourites (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Passing Divinity original sin 2, I haven't talked to Nicholas, that was not a bug.
Then I passed the scene of Driftwood, but no key received. What is it? Is there any solution about the problem?
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Space_x 20.03.20

It's because of Nikolas?

m
makc11021992 20.03.20

and you without Nicholas could pass? (well it's the Manager, I understand) and without him and the quest will not be on the passage and dialogue such

S
Space_x 20.03.20

makc11021992
I realized, Arran steward. Party of 2 characters. Going through the first battle all right, but when you fight a character, she and Moloch characteristics less than I see in the ads of the passage (about 200 armor and about 500 clips). After winning Arran said nothing, starting the dialogue answer choices only 2: fight with allies or leave, his words like, you're really the chosen one, the heroine is in the cave ( at the table).
No reward no key give.

m
makc11021992 20.03.20

Space_x
Congratulations, you found another one (bug) feature.
so there is a condition to become the current champion, you have to fight with nyneshnim on her terms, that is, blindfolded. This option in the dialogue will be flickering, if carefully read of course. Otherwise, Yes, you do not recognize the champion

S
Space_x 20.03.20

makc11021992
So, the conditions were made, a reboot was held 2 times (in full arena again, even with the option of killing the dwarf ladies), but nothing has changed.

I was given advice to just steal it all worked out.

Topic closed, thanks for the tips.

m
makc11021992 20.03.20

Space_x
Do not know why you are going. Many normal way to fight blindfolded. There's how many remember the Manager sent to speak to gnomio and then come back to him and start a fight with the armbands. Maybe in the dialogue with gnomio is some variant of not right bagnuty after that even beating her you do not recognize?