3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daemon20051986 21.03.20 07:57 pm

The Wolf Among Us 2.0 Bug (Stellaris)

Has anyone encountered? De-energize Eigmatic Fortress, but can't study. Just do not receive the quest for it and after 5 seconds it begins to regenerate, the battle begins and every time.
11 Comments
Sort by:
T
T6000 21.03.20

Daemon20051986
XS well,read the description for this quest in the Internet,maybe you're doing it wrong.

A
Arokuse 21.03.20

T6000
All right, also faced with this problem, the solution not yet found

D
Daemon20051986 21.03.20

I read on foreign websites and the forum of Paradoxes. Is this a bug in the game. So say that retreating ships back in the fleet. Waiting for patches with bug fixes

K
Kavaynik 21.03.20

This is a bug, plus the disappearing ships and even dialogues with enclaves of merchants/creators crash/disappear until you restart the save. Ie, as usual.

M
ManticoreX 21.03.20

Daemon20051986
for the collective intelligence of the stupid fortress after victory gave me two tehi without the quest)) but Yes, the flotilla will not be returned so I lost 30K in the face of automatic dreadnought,defeated him,but the fleet of emergency lights did not return. waiting for the fixes. put the admirals with an anvil) 10% of the case that give,they do not provide the ships to jump to emergency jump.

strange that developed immediately saw this bug with an extra jump,was because the screens like they are playing themselves trying out a new mechanic-apparently played with cheats))

T
Torl 21.03.20

Daemon20051986
Yes, a bug, and for a long time observed myself faced in earlier versions. Decided with the help of console and force start the scenario landing in the fortress, then went as it should.

k
kbobrik 21.03.20

and who faced such bug that you can't declare war on an all-consuming swarm, or Champions of purity? Or I don't understand how to do it....claim they will not push...
As for the fortress I have it will smeared wildly quest appeared and disappeared....

L
Luk-Wiktor 21.03.20

kbobrik
For them, it seems like, and not have claims to put forward. At the GameMaster Production from YouTube watched the stream: he fought with Champions. There's a reason the Declaration of war of type: For the safety of the galaxy or etc

k
kbobrik 21.03.20

Luk-Wiktor
But what in the window of a Declaration of war nothing...at all...and in the end not to announce. Next sit just two empires-one Roy and other advocates, technology lose but the number of planets they have more, there is a delicious site and not to overcome Moore(

V
Voinsevera 21.03.20

At all 2.0 highly raw. The most enduring for me the bug is the Management of the flotilla. It's just hard, like the system should facilitate the construction of fleets, and it was all buggy, constantly confuses me the number of the ships in the fleet, and with this button the strengthening of the fleet can be thrown out in the trash.... how could it possibly be this: settings pack Navy represent that I have 5/0 and 1/6 of a class of cruisers with the same modules and level of improvement, although in the Navy I got 6/6. And I can't get a battleship, because the system persistently for me churns out these 5 cruisers that she believes in my fleet there. I was so happy of this feature, which is supposed to be, and it is curve ((....

c
costia.stepanow2014 21.03.20

kbobrik
First you need to claim*, and then to fight for them.
Daemon20051986
A lot of bugs and inconsistencies, for example, it is possible to build arbitrarily many environments, inhabitation of, (I) to build the gates (the gates, not those in the galaxy) on foreign/neutral territory, curves Windows, and more. (Programming is the process of creating bugs...)
*a claim on the territory.