3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nibler99 21.03.20 07:57 pm

The cut scenes (Hunt Down The Freeman)

Has anyone solved the problem with a black screen?)
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aqel 21.03.20

Downloaded error A Source engine game is required to run mods
Does anyone know how to solve it, crack CODEX

Downloaded crackfix http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/GP5ejVSe/file.html - all work, but found a bug of transition to the next location (where the special forces fighting with aliens) where through the barricade necessary to jump - up to download jump well, then have an invisible barrier and I'm on the barricade... more a...

L
Leon96983 21.03.20

The cut scenes tutu....

n
nibler99 21.03.20

Aqel
I have when loading the next location stupidly hangs. Dark screen, icon download in the middle and all

A
Aqel 21.03.20

nibler99
The problem with the transition decided banal noclip'om (airplane mode), but there was another problem - the transition to the next level after the bridge (when in a Humvee behind the truck rides/protect it) - turn to the left screen dimming for loading and all,,, :(
Scribe how this game was approved, and still sell for 500 rubles (I didn't buy for a pirate!)

A
Aqel 21.03.20

Leon96983
Yes, all the cut - I have read that this is from the BETA version of the content developed stuck. The keyboard on the table without textures, Vries-pots textures tents special forces/military where the glider shoots.. Tough! The project is crude as the end of the rabbit.

V
Vlad_Kan_45 21.03.20

Aqel
Turn on the console in the Gameplay settings there and enter sv_cheats 1 and then noclip, fly slightly again and type noclip

A
Aqel 21.03.20

Vlad_Kan_45
Read above - has already passed, as another problem to solve? It seems the patch have to wait.

Here is a patch day one! All the cut scenes added, as well as problems with textures, etc. (if crackfix was already installed, it put it is not necessary) - https://yadi.sk/d/Iy1tdNKC3SmS7p (6 Hectare)

A
Adamasan 21.03.20

I can not run the game. Neither from FitGirl Repack, no license(both pirates). Solved the problem with running the game. Specifically FitGirl Repack from. In the properties of the game shortcut, in the target field, after the words D:\Games\Hunt Down The Freeman\hdtf.exe through the GAP appends -game hdtf Apply - OK. It should look like this: D:\Games\Hunt Down The Freeman\hdtf.exe -game hdtf
I have Windows 7 (64) professional. FitGirl taxis! Well, I'm a little Can not thank.

A
Adamasan 21.03.20

I was happy too early... the Game has started - come to a firefight with the aliens and began crashes to the desktop ((( So cool! - tired to dance with a tambourine...