3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ERHater 21.03.20 07:57 pm

Technical problems (Warhammer: Mark of Chaos)

Crashes and hangs between missions (it was a bullshit decision on the of. the website).
If the game crashes when loading levels, it is usually due to cracked .exe. So I use minobraza with www.gamecopyworld.com and original .exe ( I have it was in the archive in the game directory). If the game is patched to 1.2, no problems.
Or another way:
1)before you enter the mission on the global map , click Alt-Tab to minimize the game.
2)Go to the directory of savegames \\My Documents\\Warhammer Mark of Chaos\\Save\\Profile%%\\SavedGame\\Singleplayer\\
3)Rename the AutoSave file ( for example, aaaa.sav)
4)Go to \\Documents and Settings\\%USERNAME%\\Local Settings\Application Data\\Warhammer Mark of Chaos\\Temp\\ and delete the file $$$TacMapBeforeBattle$$$.sav
5)using Alt-Tab back in the game
6) Go to the point of battle and shake Fight
68 Comments
Sort by:
P
PovaL 21.03.20

I have no aplication data warhammera , tt . mb 9 typou bl9 .

P
PovaL 21.03.20

OMG I found the EXE file , plz explain how to put it ? if I copy the game then asks for the disk . Departures zae...

E
ERHater 21.03.20

Download here http://m0003.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_warhammer_mark_of_chaos.shtml

file Warhammer: Mark of Chaos [US] No-CD/Fixed Image. Mount it with daemon tools and hide with SD4 Hide (the link can find in there somewhere).

P
PovaL 21.03.20

thx bro , fact ne 4to y men9 poly4ets9 =)

J
Jeronimo 21.03.20

Hulio
and if you swing long, I have already downloaded with Playground'a how, then, to start the game, the game asks the disc.

E
ERHater 21.03.20

Damn what is unclear. Explain the points.

1)Download the file Warhammer: Mark of Chaos [US] No-CD/Fixed Image -
from here:http://m0003.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_warhammer_mark_of_chaos.shtml
The file weighs only 93 KB, this miniobraz.
2) Unpack it and mount with Daemon Tools (protection type - Safe Disk displayed in the options).
3) Now we need to hide Daemon Tools from the system of protection - use SD 4 Hide (can be downloaded in the same place where they rocked miniobraz) or the like.
All you can run. Safe Disk is good because it does not check the entire disk, just its presence in the actuator and the table of contents, so to disable the real CD-drives are optional.

J
Jeronimo 21.03.20

Corpy that...

w
wanosavr 21.03.20

help with the translation,the English version,put russik,everything worked,then put the patch 1.3 and all a pancake,now I see some characters,help pliz

[
[TY]ran 21.03.20

Damn, imagine - pass any mission (or battle), go to menu and the cursor disappears! Have to touch... What to do? Have to keronite is it?

T
Trolll 21.03.20

I only have the main menu

m
middle 21.03.20

But these huge patches...
They should be put one after the other? Or is it enough to put the last?

C
Capt_SilveR 21.03.20

You can put one, and then update through the updater. It will not work and will only update what you need.

F
Fibster 21.03.20

Help to put patch 1.6. Version - pirates 1.2, ekzeshnik slipped the original, the patch says the game not installed :( Can where in the register you pick?

S
Sashka_ 21.03.20

I have pirates
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARENamcoBandai]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARENamcoBandaiwarhammer: Mark of Chaos]
SavePath=$WinMyDocumentsPath$\Warhammer Mark of Chaos\Save
Product Version=1.2
Locale=en_US
Language=dword:00000409
InstallPath=F:\GAMES\Warhammer - Mark of Chaos\
Exe=Warhammer.exe
Download URL=ftp://ftp.namco.net/pub/WHMoC
DataPath=F:\GAMES\Warhammer - Mark of Chaos\Data\
CD Key=WarhammerR Mark of ChaosT.exe

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWAR_MArkgame]
Path=F:\GAMES\Warhammer - Mark of Chaos

PS try it,if it worked-write, and then scrap download 300MB

S
Sashka_ 21.03.20

http://rapidshare.com/files/8462865/MoC_fix.zip.html

3 file
2 for registry
1 for killing autosaves

S
Sashka_ 21.03.20

try one pirates in the game folder lay oreig exe 1.2 in the demon image gamecopyworld.com +rain=fail kind of stopped??????...yet

glitch with brakes and the sound stuttering is corrected if you put randomized sound-off

r
rato 21.03.20

good day! Merged patch 1.6.... not to be put! I've found two rehovsky launched... the same - ZERO. What to do??? Says Not installed you Warhammer!!! Version 1.2

r
rato 21.03.20

Another question. Passed 4 - Captured the fortress in the end. After that, the Outpost... Like, no one wins, we war Chaos, etc. etc. Show an army of orcs. Download. As a result, the hero stands in front of the city, as if you didn't seize it (the cursor is on the town red). Plus the whole experience again, as if the battle was not... What to do? Who was that?

a
andreiit 21.03.20

the people who have the original 1.2 exe his mother?, I have pirates, but it is not a pancake
what is the weight of avtoapdeyt from 1.2 to 1.6 about?

A
Azrael 21.03.20

Hello! All respect! People pliz help me, when you start the game the screen wildly dazzled what to do? I have a licensed eng. version. Patches nne put not any. Tried everything and the frequency and changed the permission from no th doesn't help. Tell me who knows...