3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kipasss 21.03.20 07:58 pm

Is it worth to play this part if it has not passed the previous one? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I played the first but not passed before the end of the story and bought the other day all three of the Steam began to wonder, is it worth it to play in the third because it estimates high in this part or playing the latest I thespoiler all the previous history and just don't want to go? The answer is who knows. Thanks In Advance.
23 Comments
Sort by:
G
Graf_995 21.03.20

better go

L
Lobo 21.03.20

Kipasss
I would have passed.Because it is difficult to immediately understand what's going on.For example why the war started.It is not clear who some of the plot characters, etc.

K
Kirill Obutov 21.03.20

Not passed the previous one,but even so got great pleasure from the game

T
T2 FLAIR 21.03.20

Kipasss
Yes you can , but you will have questions.

K
Krrrva 21.03.20

Time bought take Yes pass all parts in order, they are all gorgeous, especially the first. In General, if you don't read books much not understand. The third part is more connected with books than with previous installments of the games

T
Toupeaul 21.03.20

Best of all, of course, first read the books and then the trilogy in order, but if you really want it is possible to play b-3 at once. Only it is better to read some materials to be in the subject. Personally, I went after the books first wild hunt, and then the whole series.

B
Boom Zoom 21.03.20

Unable to pass the second, because there is not so awful graphics and a lot of characters it will move to the third witch. And in General, the second part is quite good. But this is your choice. And Yes, the plot of the Witcher third you previous not despoilered, even if you really want to.

K
Kavaynik 21.03.20

Kipasss
Worth special no discomfort, just know more lore, the more the first two parts of the Amateur. (NAV violent vidmature will eat)
Spoilers will definitely not scale that's how I died, but it will be. With a 99.99% probability in any previous part of the play do not want not because of spoilers of the plot (after all, everyone knows that dead souls and what is Mumu), but because of mechanics/gameplay and perhaps even graphics.

c
cheezette 21.03.20

Still, it is better to go through previous parts of the game, because you do not understand some of the details with regards to certain characters.

M
Mr.Caduceus 21.03.20

Kipasss
Of course you can, but better go through the previous part, and even better read the previous books)

p
psychopath18 21.03.20

Part 1 is finite finally able to place well at the discretion of the but pass skipped 2 and then part 3

K
Kostyan Morozov 21.03.20

Kipasss
take at least second to understand some details about the first will not say anything he did not passed

P
Pet Sematary 21.03.20

Previous much worse

S
Sorento NSK 21.03.20

start with reading the book, and even better see the show. In the game there is mention of the events in the book and in the movie

a
ayyrasmus 21.03.20

of course it is best to read all the books, and then I had to start the game in order, and only at the end of three, it will be the perfect option
but nothing prevents you to start games, but even with a third part (for the first part, like the book, pretty specific, and I do not like). Yes, sometimes there will be misunderstanding some things, but in principle this does not prevent you to enjoy the game.

S
Stavaas 21.03.20

I immediately started with the third, then began to Laura a little robertsa, books I read, pereproshel, then again pereproshel. Interesting game, replayability.
Yes, the first two games I never played.

A
Alhames 21.03.20

Kipasss
the same question was asked before to play the 3rd part)
IMHO: it is advisable to go through previous parts (or at least see what they were), because in the story you're going to meet friends of the persons you will ask questions about events that happened in the previous parts (but it does not matter what you answer - I poked at random). It's not very nice, but not critical. Ignorance of the previous scenes does not hurt to sink into the story by the 3rd part, so I think you can safely play.

P
Pro100 Endryu 21.03.20

Always walkthrough the Witcher started from the very beginning - the first part. Still the story is narrated from part to part (a breakup in literally months), and issues will arise much less and respond to them by reading some articles, as for me, not very interesting. A lot of references to previous events. Although for you to decide, since the first part of the road may be delayed until the third)

D
DarkDante2008 21.03.20

First very good, second I personally did not like .
It is better to start with the first part, but there are a lot of references to books. Still played nice.

L
Lime37 21.03.20

Worth it.