3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg Makerov 21.03.20 07:59 pm

Russian voice game (Borderlands 2)

I downloaded russifiers sound for the game from the website, but failed to install it.The game itself I have installed in C:games borderlands2 binaries win32 game. This is the root file of the game.And if installing the same way says file not found borderlands2.exe. Although it is there.
12 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitez123 21.03.20

Oleg Makarov
there you can choose I don't remember the installed game folder and go to install...try all)))

v
vitez123 21.03.20

Oleg Makarov
I already deleted and therefore not prompt(

O
Oleg Makerov 21.03.20

vitez123какую what folder to choose , there are several of them. Can you remember

s
saa0891 21.03.20

Oleg Makarov wrote:
which folder to choose , there are several of them. Can you remember
In the root folder where the executable is.
steam\steamapps\common\Borderlands_2

v
vitez123 21.03.20

saa0891
try common

O
Oleg Makerov 21.03.20

saa0891
the game downloaded from steam , I have a pirated version of the game, because I torrent Skaal the game. So I have installed:games borderlands2 binaries win32 game.

b
bosa 21.03.20

I just borderlands 2 and all but in General there are already pirate Rusik

O
Oleg Makerov 21.03.20

bosa
selected: games/borderlabds2 and clicked on next, it appears Executable With: games\borderlands2\binaries\win32\borderlands2.exe not found

s
saa0891 21.03.20

Oleg Makarov wrote:
the game downloaded from steam , I have a pirated version of the game, because I torrent Skaal the game. So I have installed:games borderlands2 binaries win32 game.
Probably because pirates and not installed.

This brow in HP write may answer you,because in VIDOS he said that will make the installation instructions on the pirates,well, or as advised above, download the Repack already have a built-in voice acting.

b
bosa 21.03.20

Oleg Makarov
I threw in a personal

O
Oleg Makerov 21.03.20

bosa
thanks for the link, downloaded and installed it, talking in Russian. And if from Russian to English version to take the save game and copy to where with a Russian voice acting, my character and other characters will speak in Russian, or have to start a new character.

b
bosa 21.03.20

Oleg Makarov
different Repack save game may not be suitable
try if you fit the Persians will shprehaet Russian