3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
satanicgod 21.03.20 08:00 pm

Crosshair for any bow (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Used the console command to turn on the crosshair. But this feature I did not like. How to disable it?
I the game does not retain nevertheless, the crosshair I have actively in any conservation. I tried this combination - but it only removes the crosshair when the bow is lowered back to cost to take the sword and the cross hairs again - wh_pl_showfirecursor 0.
How to return everything to the original that there was no crosshair?
7 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Mahoney_ 21.03.20

I just did the opposite, you want to constantly had the crosshair but I need to enter each group 1 wh_pl_showfirecursor, I wish I had your problem)

s
satanicgod 21.03.20

And I need to disable.

S
Sprintin 21.03.20

_Mahoney_
create in the directory with the game user.cfg and put there this command. when entering always will be.
there you can write anything you want, anything will work upon arrival.

C
Chrollo 21.03.20

_Mahoney_
In the root folder of the game find the file user.cfg (if not, create) and enter the same command wh_pl_showfirecursor 1,and then go into steam and go to properties , click on the *set launch options* fill in the opened window +exec user.cfg , if you have a pirate then go to the shortcut properties and enter the same command should look something like this (always with a space)

Spoiler

s
satanicgod 21.03.20

But how can this thing be removed. Did the user of SFG. Deleted the save and profile. And still, even in the new game immediately starts with this crosshair.

S
Sprintin 21.03.20

SkyNoob
+exec user.cfg

it is not necessary to enter, and so all works, without unnecessary movements!

satanicgod
and certainly the value of 0 disables the gun?
moreover all commands are by default run if yuser CCF is not, apparently, a glitch you have

S
Starkin 21.03.20

satanicgod
In the game folder there is a file system otkryvaesh with Notepad and at the bottom to register wh_pl_showfirecursor = 1 and all sight ready forever