3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kind_Stone 21.03.20 08:01 pm

Tomiki, grimoires and secrets of the closed beta (Warhammer: Vermintide 2)

Since I slept all prohibitions on discussion and other public fuss with the game, we encourage everyone on the forum for 3.5 players will share the findings and uncover the location of all the little things - small volumes, with grimoires and rich loot places - in order to facilitate pumping in anticipation of the full release.

To begin instruction at the location of the first volume in scenario a Righteous Stand.

Spoilerage get a card to approach to the fortress. Before reaching the arena, immediately after the stone lift will be piled broken barricade. From her left a burning wagon and a small cart. On top of the cart, in a box - a volume. Pictures:
Spoiler

Yes, bots are now able to steal a volume. Truth through time.

What anybody else will tell you - will be fine. If anyone still picture will be even better.
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dron_Ur 21.03.20

On the same map (the city) is a book in the end, before the entrance to the temple, turn left into the bushes.
In the forest the book is in the box on the right.

F
Folaytfenat 21.03.20

Up: updated information, added screenshots.
Fortress
In the fortress 1 book in the cart, a little earlier stage with the grids. 2 book in one of the towers before that you need to destroy with the cannon. She lies
here, in Generalyou can Get from the hole in the 2nd floor in the lower right corner ( looking from the entrance ). 3 in front of the temple in the clearing between him and the fortress. It lies in the cave behind the bushes ( left corner when viewed from the side of the fortress ) 1 Grimoire lying on one of the shelves in that hallway after the Elevator
this place is2 Grimoire is very difficult to obtain pan, you must first jump on the ledges to the window, get inside, drop through the switch, the ladder on the scaffolding to the right of the window with the switch, jump to the ladder and only then the Grimoire will become your.
the room with the switchFarm
On farm 1 the book is on the roof 2 met at home (where necessary move cart) there should be a screen. 1 Grimoire lying in the corner of the house in front of the mill with a barn. To get to him need to bring the explosive barrel to the hole in the basement and throw. The barrier will explode and you will fall into the corner. 2 book at the barn near the mill mounted on the roof
here2 Grimoire on the mill itself
hereyou can Get jumping from the roof of a neighboring house on the rocks, and then on Melicu.
Book 3 in the river near the fallen tree for the same hangar
in the box at the bottom
In the forest do not know how to describe the place, no direction(
here Grimoire
here 3 book

K
Kind_Stone 21.03.20

Thank you for the information. The forest then we'll something to think separately. While we need a farm and fortress to make out, they are in this respect adequate.

S
Smjmag 21.03.20

It makes sense to collect grimoires and other debris, if after the PTA promised to wipe (reset in progress)???

F
Folaytfenat 21.03.20

Smjmag
?
Who promised? On the contrary, players were lured to the PTA so that they will be able to save your progress after testing. Type if we cut from games all the freeloaders who were not to buy our product, but if you still want to buy it - your progress will be saved.
Although this is just talk in the chat, I that they write and I can read.
And Yes, not the fact that these 3 Loki has changed dramatically with the release, and, if so, the information gathered is quite useful not only to us but to those who buy the game after release.

S
Smjmag 21.03.20

Folaytfenat
The developers wrote that the progress of the PTA will be reset. Will only progress from OBT (February 28, will be available for those who pre-order).
PS And in General for V2 long ago there is a cheat mod with the script auto-complete the mission with all volumes and Grimoire. I enjoyed myself. Immediately dropped a few chests, and then played for fun and not soared.

F
Folaytfenat 21.03.20

Smjmag
OK, thank you. I don't care though to be honest. The game itself though is pretty good, but to buy it in order reason to continue to play with randomized (because my friends don't buy the game at all ) or alone...