3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Izuru Hitachi 21.03.20 08:02 pm

Is it worth buying? (Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet)

Good day!
Actually, is it worth buying this game?
Please write a short review, thanks!
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
BatmanWayne221 21.03.20

Izuru Hitachi
If you like the Sao universe and you played in the previous parts, you can buy. But better wait for a discount.

L
Lobo 21.03.20

Izuru Hitachi
Well I played like me this game is fun.For me, the downside to this game is that only the main character does not speak well unless in battle.Well, I think if you're not a fan of anime game you this game will not like it since in terms of plot the game is weak but display stillbe I liked

B
BatmanWayne221 21.03.20

Lobo
Let's start with the fact that the plot really doesn't start until you collect all the parts for Infinis, so what about his weakness yet.

L
Lobo 21.03.20

BatmanWayne221
Well, I'm saying until the point where we now are

L
Lobo 21.03.20

BatmanWayne221
And play all day no time

W
WanRoi 21.03.20

Izuru Hitachi wrote:
Actually, is it worth buying this game?
There's by game's Season Pass: an additional district and pers with puhami.
You decide to wait for sales or take the set for £59.98

I
Izuru Hitachi 21.03.20

Thanks for the replies!

S
Spy Hunter 21.03.20

Izuru Hitachi
Not worth it. The game is a complete failure. 80% of sujecki - dialogues in the visual novel. The multiplayer is dead. And most importantly - a horrible port. These geniuses didn't even bother to remove avtonomku to the PC version. In the menu, the mouse cannot be controlled. No hot keys, like I - inventory, M - map. Worth to buy, unless you're the most stoned fan of Sao, which gobble any game in this universe.

F
Filantir 21.03.20

Hmm, I kind of like the representative of the target audience, which is this game (tables, watched anime, read a shot, etc.) But their know how to count money and kakahi in the mouth is not accustomed to carry on this three questions:
1) What is optimization? (weaker than your iron, the better I'll know what to expect)
2)What about control? (I mean, when shitty management with kawamichi - Dualshock saves?)
3) (question to the people in the subject) With the plot point of view, this miracle is parallel to the arc with GGO or even divorced from context?
PS the Story in the form of winnowill not bother on multiplayer do not count.
P. P. S. not a Spoilers soar, from the word at all.

S
Sprintin 21.03.20

Filantir
1) everything is normal, no lag and no sags(config profile)
2) Claudia required standards of control, like in a shooter, plus the assistant are.
3) if you take it GGO anime, as I understand it, it is after all the events in the anime.
Orvyn
assistant of the mouse is turned off on the Z.
normal JRPG Japanese, grindilka shooter.
what's wrong with the map and menu on the esc?
not a fan, but I went in, but the 1000R is just not worth it, better to wait for a discount.
I wish open world is made(

S
Spy Hunter 21.03.20

Sprintin
assistant of the mouse is turned off on the Z.
I know about the Z. Even with mode disabled assistance works avtozavoda that terribly enrages.
what's wrong with the map and menu on the esc?
That it is not convenient. You have to make several clicks on the menu.