3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
375299038443 21.03.20 08:03 pm

problem with asus radeon rx 2GB OC 460

bought a brand new rx 460 ,initially did not go firewood from a support CD,just doesn't detect!. in the Manager writes the integrated graphics. downloaded from off site driver,move,determined ,everything is fine except games!! with the games just throws . conducted tests with percent and memory - everything is fine for a new build. downloaded through app none also no abnormalities. how to solve the problem with the games?
9 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vovan Wolfovich 21.03.20

Three hundred seventy five billion two hundred ninety nine million thirty eight thousand four hundred forty three
Click on this link and read:
Help people,video Card, Dual Radeon Rx 2gb 460 GDDR5http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/video/help_lyudi_videokarta_dual_radeon_rx_460_2gb_gddr5-922535/
But even so, in General: RX460 or GTX1050http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/video/rx460_ili_gtx1050-925003/#comment-15841053
Stupidly, try what is suggested and presented at the forum Help people Videoca... There's the same card.
Motherboard needs to support PCI-E 3.0, will not work differently, I don't know what is meant by assembling its new. To start listing their hardware.

d
drag - fire 21.03.20

Three hundred seventy five billion two hundred ninety nine million thirty eight thousand four hundred forty three
The above are answered correctly,for this card we need an honest PCI-E 3.0,PCI-E 2.0 and below is bad and unstable.
Himself one from ASUS bought (namukasa),then exchanged on this Gigabyte RX 2GB 460,it is stable in the motherboard (960GC-GS FX) PCI-E 2.0.

375299038443 21.03.20

VOVAN WOLF
motherboard asrock h81m-vg4 r2.0
RAM 8GB Kingston fury
percents intel core i5 4460
vidyuhi asus radeon rx 460 2 gb OC
PSU 500 W
Windows 7 x64

375299038443 21.03.20

VOVAN WOLF
I'll try a different motherboard to put

375299038443 21.03.20

drag - fire
I'll try a different motherboard tyknut characteristics above

V
Vovan Wolfovich 21.03.20

Sorry. You have version 2.0. Think long, can make the same conclusion that ProstoSedoy, in the topic above that I left for review.
Exit 2. If less than 14 days (return or exchange of low-tech goods), hand over or changed to an option that marked with drag - fire above, THOUGH, I don't know can help out, and so, without looking at 14 days. Well and the second is to change the motherboard, and take a PCI-Express 3.0. And so, the glands, the rest of the norm. And Yes, in the future, it is desirable to bring additional power to the graphics card, you dismissing these office, a simple graphics card.
Good luck.
The motherboard
P. S. it is Not necessary to rivet a bunch of messages, use the string change below the message and, one can be addressed several.
If you're going to try in another, seek support 3.0 though, to check in 2.0 to match what you can, why not.
P. P. S. There is a way, is to understate the performance manually by lowering the GPU frequency, or whom it helps and the increase in the limit on the power supply.
You can still dig around in the settings of the motherboard, it is, again in the topic:
Try, can helps, the topic has more options, Citia've recently realized that the voltage on the chipset to increase is not necessary))) I'll explain. also this favorite you the BIOS) need to change one parameter, which is referred to as the PCIe overclocking, or something like that, although I don't think it is possible this feature as it is on another call, it needs to be put on manual(manual), and then the numerical value to set the maximum number. ??? PROFIT! now none is working, at least on the turbo frequencies! hike our old nurse limit this vidyuhi on the bus that leads to its malfunctioning. well... something like this)

P
ProstoSedoy 21.03.20

http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/video/help_lyudi_videokarta_dual_radeon_rx_460_2gb_gddr5-922535/
Click on the topic in General see I underestimated on the advice of the person to the minimum of the line GPU Clock to 700 and I have to work,is buggy of course much in games, but works playable, maybe go read what I can do) Oh, it was so bad guys with this video card, and in fact VOVAN WOLF need rights to change motherboard with PCI-E 3 that was on the tire not fit, so only with him a month later, has led people to the conclusion more conclusions about this vidyuhi) good luck

G
Grinder1992 21.03.20

In General, acquired this card, too faced the similar. There is a solution. (leave feedback everyone I'll try my method described below is important)
1. it really is better for PCI 3.0.
2.Need a PSU with those watts.
3.Do not use MSI aftoberner(since the lowering of the frequency of at least 100 at least 50, starting to frezite in games as if you have a graphics card 9800 gt) MSI buggy it is a fact, I tried a bunch of versions, then it resets the frequencies to stock, it incorrectly shows them and other stuff. Suggest to use the paper
4.Do not try to reduce the frequency slowly (every 10-20...50) because going into the game you can once again fly out for the driver and 50% case you have to reboot.
5. Now to how I got rid of the crashes. I did everything what is written above, suffered long, but found a way out. And so, the first thing I did was set the frequency as the gts 450 512 MB(all this was done through MSI Aftoburner) in the end, all was stable, no crashes, but the game is very much frisoli, even weak games such as half life, doom 3, and the like. Next, I put the frequency as my old 650 ti ay 1 gig, and you won't believe still no changes, freezes, lags, but no departures. MSI is removed, erase all the profiles when you uninstall the MSI and put on the new exhibit frequency 650ой card, and everything works, stable 60 fps in the game black Mesa(mod), there is a high settings, full step motor, etc. but played 10 minutes and departure. Give think I'll return frequency as 450ой card, but guys, the crashes came back.
Ultimately decide to use atmanam. Lowered the core clock to 950-944 grts and memory for a minimum of 1225, was preserved. Go check out the game, the crashes are gone, played the same games with 60 fps (black Mesa 40-60 fps) for 1 hour or 30 minutes. Try to put all like me, and I ask you to test the games as light and heavy. Leave feedback here, maybe someone helped all the same. I'm not saying that departures may be lost, but it helped me, at least in these games, the crashes disappeared. In the game Killing Floor 2 all exhibited high, played for 2 hours, the same stable.
The configuration of my system:
Motherboard: Biostar h55
CPU: core i3 540
RAM: 8 GB 1600 but running at 1333(the maximum supported by the system)
Hard drives: 320GB and 1TB
PSU: 450 watt(to take the lid off lazy, do not remember the model))
Well, actually the ASUS rx 460 2 GB.

B
BOUH_SMERTI 21.03.20

Himself the owner of this video card, I read the topic, and it is strange that what problems arise from people...
That would not be tormented with the Components necessary to collect the rules of the build :)