3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BED BOY 21.03.20 08:04 pm

Terrible mission (Metro 2033)

The game is not very scary, but what is the mission in your opinion the worst.Me very dumb, the mission found that the library
292 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jackson[x] 21.03.20

library

s
sashok988 21.03.20

Hmmm Yes, the library is not pleasant places, but I get scared when its knocked and I can't get through.

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 21.03.20

Scary where you're alone if you partner is not at all scary once I was alone, so terribly in the Library, although not in all places.

b
bankrott0 21.03.20

at the Ostankino tower was afraid,afraid of heights)))
down as he looked up,so just pants are not imposed)

A
AlkBael 21.03.20

Fallen Paveletskaya (With a child)

C
Crafty Cucumber 21.03.20

The library finally PPC

b
bankrott0 21.03.20

not understanding,what is there dreadful in the library??
and monsters to destroy these-it's not very challenging even on hard

D
Delpiero10juve 21.03.20

Where Paul dies.And one has to get out)Well it's easy)

p
proK.R 21.03.20

Fallen Paveletskaya

r
r0b0tf00t 21.03.20

So, one-on-one with the mutants left in the library, and quite a spectacle there)))

B
BED BOY 21.03.20

there is not one on one, and at least one in ten )))

a
admin_007 21.03.20

Played,I would say that anything at all no where not scared...well maybe a little nice library...

M
Morgray 21.03.20

It was creepy as hell the first time on the surface of the Bourbon come out, and then go to one of the ruins, and there krysyuk or what is it all about ))

Even when Khan meet and he offers to listen to the pipes, and if too long you stand the strong beat and sounds of some unearthly cry, it was unexpected. Next-for this level, you stick to dynamite and give the job to one go blow up the tunnels in the pitch dark with a bunch of vampires, not an easy task, especially for a player not yet accustomed to the situation in the game and speusippos every sound... And that upiru creature got out from under the escalator directly in front of me while I was looking for somewhere to lay explosives, I will not forget ))

Level with the kid ran without any incidents, but of course the roar of these creatures is clearly not the right size, run-run, hear the roar, turn around and there is this little girl.

The library ran literally in the same breath, first tried to kill the first librarian, but then spat and decided to run around the level, Oh, this here was the real survival horror ! But a hole with cartridges of course there is sneaky... think Oh, patronchiki ! Happily grab, and from the hole this bjaka you hugs and climbs calavaza.

A
Alert 21.03.20

The library is not very scary, but makes you nervous.

N
Nik 22 21.03.20

In-game highlights terrible almost there,the very weird code suddenly out of the corner schmuck somewhere gets well immediately ogrebaet floor of the cage with the machine)))))

M
Morgray 21.03.20

Nick 22
Oddly enough, I think in the game these moments no, unlike doom 3, the game afraid of the atmosphere, I recommend to play in dark with headphones, the rest is not.

G
George2077 21.03.20

I agree with Morgray the first time on the surface points. And do not be afraid when playing at home alone with the speakers and also mutants revile)))))))And the library is not very scary. There mobo and do not have particularly 6-7 from the force...

R
REMUX 21.03.20

a couple of times scared the sudden appearance of the librarian...................a couple of times and landed when the tunnel blew up[and then only because clonks loudly was included]

B
Big Man 21.03.20

Khan eerie mission, even when in D-6 when the door behind you slams shut and when the sewage rises to the top in some kind of mine from there suddenly a powerful roar of a monster, it scared the crap out =)

M
Morases Gamer 21.03.20

I agree with big Mennom
in D-6 and this dark vampire who is afraid of light is much zhutkovatye glorious bears-librarians who stupidly stolbeneyut, chuvstvuya on your forehead sight))

honestly speaking, I shuddered at sama last no more scary place than the library.
when running on concrete blocks and a creepy voice tells you shit)))