3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jack Morgan 21.03.20 08:05 pm

Artem from М2033 and Artem from М2034 different people? (Metro 2033)

Understand that a little off topic of the game, but recently learned that Artyom - our protagonist from metro 2033 and Artyom from 2034, which is disgracefully there and die, they are different people. Me is very happy. But many other sources are still saying that both books are one and the same Artem. As actually conceived Glukhovsky? Who knows?
25 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sieg Murr 21.03.20

But many other sources are still saying that both books are one and the same Artem.

This is how the same??

D
DukeOfChaos 21.03.20

Read the Metro 2034 carefully. These are two different Artem.

S
Stalnoy Bratok 21.03.20

In the book Metro 2034 was mentioned that Tom, after the destruction of the Black went to Taiwan and got married, I mean they are two different people.

F
FIRING 21.03.20

but the station where Artyom is served !

R
Raksh 21.03.20

Vladimir Putin and Vladimir Pupkin is also two of the same person?

g
giblyak23 21.03.20

in metro 2034 actually 2 Artem if I'm not mistaken, 1 - from metro 2033, the second of 2034

J
Jack Morgan 21.03.20

Glukhovsky probably decided to confuse those who do not particularly read a book that made two Artemov))

G
Go-blin 21.03.20

The campaign that is different.....
First Artem was brought up Sasha Sukhov.....and he is under age (at the time of recovery from rats) could not remember his name.....so most likely took the surname of his stepfather.....or living at all without a last name.....
Artem and the second commander had clearly called Popov.....
And as if Artem is the first hit after all the endured horrors of the Metro 2033 with the native ENEA on someone else's Sevastopol......and most importantly - why ?

j
joxxy 21.03.20

Yes, they are different people.

M
Mirvein 21.03.20

Go-man said, but I will repeat it. There's just Artem. Is Artem Popov,soldier. This is a completely different person, except that namesake.

G
Gunslinger93 21.03.20

Metro 2034 uninteresting book, but I will unsubscribe that Artem from 2034-is a kind of character which I want to show Artyom from 2033, but it's not just done in order to convey the essence of a hero-hunter.

D
Demaskinas 21.03.20

DIFFERENT!

A
Alexey525 21.03.20

Artem different of course

M
Mirvein 21.03.20

No, EPT is the same)))
Of course different!

The topic is closed. The author communicate the theme finally, and then hanging for so many months already...

U
Uber.Fom 21.03.20

The topic was clearly not what I heard about the books... my Answer is:of COURSE bleat the same! you obviously didn't read the book...so much lost, strongly advise you to read it and the ending more interesting...

U
Uber.Fom 21.03.20

+ the trailer for the next game suggests that it is one and the same person go to the official website of the metro and read about this game!a trailer on Playground is...there's a campaign that has something to do with the Nazis would be...

D
DukeOfChaos 21.03.20

2 Uber.Fom

The next game in the series of Metro is with Artem from the original game, and to the book Metro 2034 will have only a very indirect relation.

m
main1991 21.03.20

This is a project of the Russian Federation to the world 3 to create a super-soldier clones. Well, it's the General theme of the Stalker. The Kremlin 2222.... And Artem(s) having different resist psionic influences from this project? And one more thing Captain Price... is He even in the subway and it began all the way back from the second to the CoD with the sinking of the Tirpitz..

U
Uilenspiegel 21.03.20

In games only one Artem. In the book there are still priests. So war years and the first part.

B
BAM38 21.03.20

Go-Blin

The original Artyom was the name Black. If I remember correctly, this was discussed in Metro 2033. When Dry told about how he found Artem, and how he was raised. It was before the exit to the surface with ENEA, when Artem asked about the photo, which is known by only those who have read.. Also mentioned how he had a passport. And like he said, what he wrote on the surname.