3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ozon58 21.03.20 08:05 pm

How to wear a helmet of heavy armor? (Metro 2033)

How to do it?I do not understand nifiga.
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
DukeOfChaos 21.03.20

2 Sam_Winchester

Helmet comes with armor.
You can buy it at the Kuznetsk bridge (but there is better to take the stealth kit, because in the dark with him more convenient to pass).
Then you can buy the armor only in the Policy. And that's all.

D
DragonCommander56 21.03.20

Sam_Winchester
I do not like, the developers have not given a helmet in the game I guess that would like to complicate the game (picking up filters for the gas mask), but then so would you do how much would so much would have climbed on the surface, and so you figure let's say, collect the filters.

m
maks19892008 21.03.20

I hope the second part they will fix this problem, and then the gameplay this stuff thoroughly spoil.

T
The_apathy 21.03.20

I liked this part of the gameplay.How would you like to breathe is there hero?Complication very good and I don't know how it can spoil gameplay.

P
Paul_Landers 21.03.20

S. T. ALK.E.R
Actually if you notice, those who wears them also changing filters!

D
DragonCommander56 21.03.20

Paul_Landers
I wonder how you filter will change? You live on the surface of it with a screwdriver to dig?

P
Paul_Landers 21.03.20

S. T. ALK.E.R
Well, it's in reality! And they are stupid filter in the gas mask is inserted, we're sort of talking about the game! Defect

S
StoneDragon 21.03.20

Sort of have to press G (or avtomaticheski helmet armor gives)

M
MTR2033 21.03.20

The surface always buy filters
Patroni can be found on the surface
Armor you will not get there
Crevices from the demons they mask in two seconds of rosebit if rabbit the mask quickly run look for new they can be
From astralaga enemies
Or on the surface
The easiest way to purchase how much is enough potronov well 20 potrony, and leave the mutants and the rest can spend