3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeGiOn5 21.03.20 08:05 pm

Cheats, gamplay questions (Need for Speed: Carbon)

I found a list of cars Carbon'a, but the Pagani Zonda is not there ((

http://www.nfscars.net/showroom.php?section=nfs10
274 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grimriper 21.03.20

And they are in a career Koenigsegg stuck? O_o

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

Career CCX no, only online, or when you pass the Challenge Series.
IMHO.

M
Myst1que 21.03.20

Koenigsegg - do not really create one.
In fact, it squeezes more than 400 km\h , and in the game? Try it.-)

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

It is not necessary. Koenigsegg in real life squeezes ~ 380 Km/h, in the game so.
IMHO.

J
J_A_C_K 21.03.20

Navryatli she can squeeze

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

Squeeze trust me, this is REAL data, in the game she stokoe navryatli squeeze - there is a narrow route, to be dispersed almost none.

x
xxx222222 21.03.20

I have the game has all the carts (Pagani Zonda) too, but only in the Challenge Series, here someone wrote that you can add them into a career. I tried it with the aid of trainer, for example: DODGE CHALLENGER satunin him properly cactus around the city, and it is through the signs, the cars, the cops just passing by and missing who knows how can still pull the cart in career, but without the above glitches.

M
Myst1que 21.03.20

Here I'm gonna just squeeze it so or not!
TOP GEAR told Prue that car, just a couple of days I found it in carbon!-)

S
StaROne 21.03.20

I do not remember if it's in the shop,but some cars stuck,Challenger I, too, at the grocery store without trainers(inserted Hexham),drives fine.Other - Shelby,Audi,BMW, etc. that I need.In the garage - 10 highlights,and pink replaced for the best.
Maalenkaya trick:
After the career,quick races and challenges that You want to start a new career.But what about those options,so long and hard to open?Surrender to the police several times to your car confiscated(pre-sold all the rest) and start with the same nickname again.All open options - machine shop,upgrades,racing, and other advances will continue and You will only continue to open them,but can start a career with any car from the shop.

S
StaROne 21.03.20

400 sweet,for this we need more than 1000 horses under the hood.
And to anticipate:
in career you can push any wheelbarrow Hexham,if you pass in the second round - can with her career to start(after the store,and it is possible and the first 3 cars to replace it.But many of these machines are not tunytsya even look.Technically only Audi nitro sport rises,but nothing gives.Better to go on a career.The exception is BMW and Audi.

B
Big_Ranger 21.03.20

HELP!!!
Somebody tell me: for the second time after defeating the boss when you choose one of 2 bonus squares falls car boss. 2nd time write: the Boss's Car waiting in the garage, I went, and there only three are mine and all.
This is the first, second, won an additional fine for the car, too, never find him.
What happens to the prizes?

G
Gela 21.03.20

now would be a stupid question. as in free driving city to agree to a race? O. o I Sedna bought the game, have the entire clave and prod and a waste of time. help pliz :)

Oh, and I bought the pirates, there is a campaign to cut the music and no video clips of participants in your team :( .. what in this case?

L
LeGiOn5 21.03.20

When you podiam opponent safely press ENTER and choose on the map where the finish line )))

G
Gela 21.03.20

all I apparently had to restart, schA already knew. but the rest did not understand =///// want music!

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

By the way, for victory in this outrun Unico give or not ?

L
LeGiOn5 21.03.20

1000 dough and everything

M
McEclipse 21.03.20

Babylon
no but to access eklips 99 years to win 50 autrano

V
Vityok 21.03.20

have a coach or a code that opens ALL the vinyls in NFS: carbon (including career)??
and I tired to pass and open the vinyls - still want to create your own style in the beginning of the game!

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

Like there, look on the Internet, and that itself is not interesting place ? Is it not increseases ?

T
Toms 21.03.20

in career you can push any wheelbarrow Hexham,if you pass in the second round - can with her career to start(after the store,and it is possible and the first 3 cars to replace it.But many of these machines are not tunytsya even look.Technically only Audi nitro sport rises,but nothing gives.Better to go on a career.The exception of BMW and Audi

and more specific if possible?
and as you have identified the codes of the machines?
and remember, MW was still a save editor that would save the changes, it is suitable for Carbon?
write in PM, how do you put cars with Hex editor how to determine which machine and what's her code, I opened Chexov save game and frankly did not understand, Kakko code which the car belongs and where it is located and how many there should be values