3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Malice 26.09.19 02:44 pm

New Modern Warfare just copy battefild 4 (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

And feel and the graphics, even the modes are the same.
Decided to lick all the best and roll out when the glory of battle went.
XS like this ride or not.
Personally, I spend money I will not.
Although online is willing, but the lag is there, but not much.
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
An__ei 26.09.19

Malicе
So call of duty is a direct competitor to battlefield .

R
R_D_V 26.09.19

To battle it away IMHO. Because all the creative impotence of developers immediately felt when playing in a land-based operation where the game is supposed to be played on the new but the shooting taking place as well as appliances in the hands of competent just the oppression of packs.The sniper was neoclassism. Generally it is all the same code and he played better on small maps.

J
JonDocker 26.09.19

R_D_V wrote:
technology in the hands of competent just the oppression of packs
WELL, in the BF technique in the hands of competent not bent. The first part of the code that bends BF in the position z.

S
Spiny 26.09.19

Mode not exactly BF and BF. Yes, the technique is there, but the gameplay is a little different than it did in BF. Probably the case in the map. Code is not like the map, it is the same... the likeness of DotA that from the enemy and that your side is somehow the same. Battle were given large maps and different ways. And so it is not really like in the code, the same problem is shooting. From a distance of even 200 metres away you can hold the gun and one figure falls and even kill. And so on trifles, physics and technology of wood, with the explosion of technology fly only a few cardboard boxes and not much else. In battle is also not perfect physics, but the tanks etc there nice ride, but for wheeled traffic in battle was the claim, and the code in all the equipment miserable. The game has not yet bought and now think. As for me 4 battles better. Remains realized. However for me it always was battle network, and Kolda plot, and in battle once and it was not a story, but just a single battle with bots.