3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angry Cat 21.03.20 08:06 pm

Quest \"Brothers at the gallows\" - dialog does not appear (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Talked to Barecom about the guards and learned the master of horse when you go with the money. Tasks like count, but with Matos dialogue does not appear. This is a bug or something needs to be done?
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
Komradi 21.03.20

The same problem. This quest of the curve, as the game itself.

A
Angry Cat 21.03.20

Komradi
Okay. So rolled back to a previous save and wait for patches.

M
Micr0 21.03.20

Guys give me info on this quest, where to get it ?

Now on the last mission of the story (the quest the siege), all side quests are done (well a couple failed because of bugs, not the point), but this quest I did not come across. Open 95% of all the cards, so you understand - I don't know.

A
Angry Cat 21.03.20

Micr0
After quest friends dolbashian with the Polovtsian armor, they are a few days will stand dressed in armor in the same tavern. Stars on the minimap will not have to just talk to one of them.
But to begin the quest does not advise, because he zabagovan drunk-ass drunk. To end it only with help of some of Clive Barker's undying.

L
Lord Barton 21.03.20

he's not zabagovan after you do all Tavore go back and talk to the innkeeper. Then you have a choice of two options for completing the quest

A
Angry Cat 21.03.20

Lord Barton Spoke directly with the owner, I had the choice to immediately merge the old centurion or to go to know the time of transportation, to distract the guards and poison the horses. In the second case, the conclusion I had a job and a marker to tell about the work done Matúš, but there was no dialogue and consequently the quest will not move. Ie, the quest grabitelej I can't. For guards like as possible, but people wrote that even after the death of buddies, the quest does not count.