3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VETER15 21.03.20 08:06 pm

Game ZONKE (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

In Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a game called ZONKE.
You can play it in any developed\the poor against the tavern regulars.

1.How much did you raise for 1 game day pennies?
2.Whether it is necessary to be raised a penny in this game?
3.Do I need to drink before the game?
4.Where to get bones for the game?
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
Limmon Rastaman 21.03.20

I found one bone on the treasure map 18
the more happy bones, the more and more the rise of the pennies
before the game drinking and will not. Since turning up drunk to the dealer, he cheated me. I am sure that the game will be to cheat.

M
Mavladiy1988 21.03.20

VETER15
For the gifted reptiloydov, the game is called farkle.)

A
Alexandr_2018 21.03.20

how to play craps? I could only sit down at the table with already seated player. What else?

A
Alex Coachman 21.03.20

VETER15
1. In the North-West from Newhope there is a tavern. They won 100 pennies one man. But it is certainly maximum how much he cut. He was raised to the maximum level
2. If the game is like, why not? And of course stealing or collecting loot from the bandits and Polovtsian earn much more.
3. I do not know. Continue without the expense of schnapps and, consequently, of intoxication.
4. You can play without their bones. Standard. Other bones that can be found in the game, they to cheating. The first bone in the chest at home of the parents of Henry. There's sort of easy lock. The second bone I found a random homeless person sitting on the road at night North of the mill of pawns. He asked me to buy his product and there was only dice fer (the third and last of the demonic bones). It is often 6-ka falls. They also say if the Riddler (a random stranger) to kill, he has come across a bone. But I think he and the quiz has to give as a reward. I, unfortunately, have not come across.
Still have the treasure Map XIII. It can be to find a die for odd numbers on the East of the city Ratti.

N
NapkoMen 21.03.20

Alex Coachman wrote:
But I think he and the quiz has to give as a reward.
only pennies yields in Kutch-ve awards. and to steal from him at every opportunity bones.

V
VETER15 21.03.20

Lemmon Rastaman
drink do not drink, I will not
Alexandr_2018
on the other may not be able, as the game is only in tavern
Alex Coachman
try, the Riddler he would win only 10 gold I gave. I thought, what? Thought about to Rob him)

A
Alex Coachman 21.03.20

VETER15
Came across a video with the location of the treasure on the cards.

Apparently most of the hoards contain a particular bone.

V
VETER15 21.03.20

Alex Coachman
About SPS, and then opened the card and treasure only a couple of pieces found.