3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem Nilov 21.03.20 08:07 pm

FAR and white screen (NieR: Automata)

Hi all.
In General, this problem put far, run the game and all white screen, clean far, everything starts up again normally.
Who can faced with similar and suggest what I need to do to far properly.
Thanks in advance for your answers.
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 21.03.20

Artem Nilov
Firstly download the latest version.
And secondly start the game from the administrator.

A
Artem Nilov 21.03.20

saa0891
Well, now I'm at work and can't exactly say I have the latest version or not, but from Admin I set in the properties immediately after installation

D
DreaD PaiN 21.03.20

Never bother with run as admin, so either the curve version... or hands.

A
Artem Nilov 21.03.20

DreaD PaiN
With hands I'm good =)
But FAR direct mystery, I'll just remove it from the root of the game and picks(20 times did =_=), earned a reptile. As much as the mother wishes)))

K
KiriIl2511 21.03.20

Artem Nilov
Most likely he had just generated the broken config which run dxgi.ini.

d
drag_in 21.03.20

far ? The file Manager in the root of the game? why?

A
Artem Cullen 21.03.20

also this problem! the most recent headlights and play with the latest crucfixion from SHIT

K
Kostya_Vong 21.03.20

Yesterday started the same problem, before this worked flawlessly. Run as administrator and nothing, the game hangs in the controller and no movement, and after removal of FAR the launch is happening at once. Sadness, trouble, a FAR...

K
Kostya_Vong 21.03.20

Set the version 0.7.0.4 is working fine, however had to clean up FAR below zero, all the logs, ini and so on...

l
lyaga11 21.03.20

don't understand why you can't release a normal game on the PC. for 2K you ! drain hemorrhoids still with PC games PPC

F
FullUltraGamer 21.03.20

that resolution was placed normal? the game runs in full screen, but the resolution puts on the desktop and even if I'm on the desktop put 1080p but this game still runs at 1600*1024 max how to make it in 1080p to go??? And fps shows 60 all the time, though the feelings seems to me that sometimes 30 in the best case