3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Self-Relliant 21.03.20 08:09 pm

The LDPR's proposals

The main slogan of the LDPR in the Duma elections will be "For the Russian!", but in the party stress that I do not oppose other peoples of the country.

According to Zhirinovsky, "to advocate for someone is not nationalism". "The main slogan For the Russian! does not mean we are against anyone", - said the head of the liberal democratic party.
He believes that "to build a country, to protect and preserve can only be based on the majority, and the majority (in Russia - ed.) is the Russian people."
In the election program of the liberal democratic party proposes to give Russian people the status of state-forming nation.

http://actualcomment.ru/news/29992/

The leader of LDPR, Vice-speaker of the state Duma Vladimir Zhirinovsky offers to do free campaigning for all political parties and to limit the seats in Parliament to any party at 40%, which, in his opinion, will dramatically reduce the level of corruption in the country.

http://ria.ru/politics/20111104/480338044.html

The liberal democratic party propose to introduce the death penalty for terrorism and corruption
http://www.ldpr-moskva.ru/persons/person17/dialogue20.html

Zhirinovsky proposes Timati assistance in passing medical Board of the military enlistment office
http://promodj.ru/forum/flame/166074.html

what about it will tell?
59 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strapon_man 21.03.20

LDPR's as bad as United Russia.

-
-Wargozz- 21.03.20

Zhirinovsky says the right things, but... except zhirik in the liberal democratic party really, and no one. As soon as he retires, the party will collapse, so vote for the LDPR does not make sense

M
Muad Dib 21.03.20

Medveputin says the right things, but... in addition to his EP and really there is none. As soon as he retires, the party will collapse, so vote for EP does not make sense.

Zyuganov says the right things, but... besides him in the Communist party really there is none. As soon as he retires, the party will collapse, so vote for the Communist party makes no sense.

Rabinovich says the right things, but... in addition to his ZOG really there is none. As soon as he retires, the party will collapse, therefore, vote for the ZOG does not make sense.

f
ferocious Bunny 21.03.20

except zhirik in the liberal democratic party really, and no one. As soon as he retires, the party will collapse, so vote for the LDPR does not make sense

He said he will never go away,will lead the party until death. Imagine 2030.. Zhirinovsky in a wheelchair, all in the wires, devices life support , wheezing Bastards! bastards! hang them all!And the GDP of the other strollers, pokroviteljstvom grins and nods..)

W
Witke 21.03.20

Zhirinovsky always says what the people want to hear. Indeed, it would be in Russia to return national politics, indeed, the Russian region extinct, really.. you can continue this until they were hoarse. But this is only a statement of facts, nothing more. People always like to hear the truth, so the Ghost of the ' 90s still has real political weight. But Zhirinovsky is very vague notions of building and real government, it seems that he has positioned himself as a liberal, but liberalism here and does not smell: moderate nationalism coexists with extreme leftist views and with obvious personality cult of his own person.

s
stalker7162534 21.03.20

Can you prove it?

s
stalker7162534 21.03.20

Out. Waiting for further instructions. OK?

s
stalker7162534 21.03.20

Dr. NetraT
you stupid no one asked. The question was to lomonosov777
about proof hidden informal branches of government acting in the interests of power.

s
stalker7162534 21.03.20

Dr. NetraT
I have had two doctors chamber.

In one small psychiatric hospital, every four years, the crazies covered fever. They ran through the corridors and shouted Vote!, ran to the toilet, locked in the Cabinet, doodling with a pencil on a piece of paper and threw it in the toilet. In the evening, the psycho came out a plumber uncle Bob and said the Physician selected physician. After the crazies calmed down for the next four years.

A
Artem Firsov 21.03.20

For the liberal democratic party.

s
stalker7162534 21.03.20

lomonosov777 Privatisation. This is when good people for their good deeds distribute large enterprises

Very original interpretation of Privatization. He smiled. Have any questions-
1.Who was handing out uncles large enterprises?
2. As it happened, preferably in detail (type - comes to the WHA /like that/ and he says: it's over, now it's a major undertaking belongs to this uncle, are asked to love and obey.)
3. That (or those) who are appointed oligarchs good uncle", which is now doing? I hope not homeless people? Maybe the oligarchs behind him spoke before Medvedev, and the President got him a janitor in the Kremlin?

s
stalker7162534 21.03.20

lomonosov777 You, of course, I'm sorry, but I was not with them.

You, of course, I'm sorry, but it does not answer the question. You claim that Gaidar, Chubais, Yeltsin was handing out good guys of large state-owned enterprises. Of course you didn't even think, and how they chose who will be good uncle(oligarch).
I don't think You can answer without googling what the positions occupied by Gaidar and Chubais at the time.
About vouchers I heard. And You know what is a voucher? Maybe You think that Yeltsin has left printed the vouchers and became their bags to distribute the good guys? Just like that? Through TSAT years was the oligarchs who will be under the President?
Why?

S
Self-Relliant 21.03.20

distributed good guys of large state-owned enterprises.
in addition, the enterprise was distributed in a dilapidated state is looted and pillaged by the small details. Needed more money to rebuild and not just gopota some bought them.

A
Ankh 8 21.03.20

Self-Relliant
Needed more money to rebuild and not just gopota some bought them.
So you tell me and explain to us what kind of money Berezovsky as a former Atrovet bought the enterprise completely broken? And then a billionaire now? He salary is upgraded? Il Fund went?

s
stalker7162534 21.03.20

Self-Relliant
your post (stupid) reminded me of an anecdote.

On the balcony of a luxurious mansion, there is a new Russian. Looking out into the street. From below him a passer: "the Beast on the people's money, this Palace was built. New Russian in response: what do you mean? Where did THESE people money?.

s
stalker7162534 21.03.20

lomonosov777 Oh my God!!! What the hell?

I hope that You said about your posts, realizing with my stupid questions you say?
;)

PS. No facts You have failed.

s
stalker7162534 21.03.20

Ankh 8
+1

J
JerelyMarleCrash 21.03.20

Self-Relliant
>Zhirinovsky proposes Timati assistance in passing medical Board of the military enlistment office
Lol.

s
stalker7162534 21.03.20

lomonosov777 the Future President - Vladimir Putin
The future winner of the elections to the State Duma - United Russia

So you're the type they were called hidden informal branches of government? Actually they are not hiding. :)))

S
Self-Relliant 21.03.20

Ankh 8
So you tell me and explain to us what kind of money Berezovsky as a former Atrovet bought the enterprise completely broken? And then a billionaire now? He salary is upgraded? Il Fund went?
Was money, as in the USSR were once wealthy citizens. Later, after the restoration works they have become rich, prosperity, and power was rife, until that capitalist development did not lead them to a dead end

stalker7162534
And the money of the people do not. The critical situation of the people was in 1991-1992 then barely food you can buy, so what kind of robbery we can talk, when anything was not so after the restructuring and Finance spending vnikuda Gorbachev? or do you still have this Soviet stereotype that all that the state belongs to the people?