3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Gochak 21.03.20 08:09 pm

The monastery (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

It is possible to get to the monastery except for the story quest?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 21.03.20

can

V
VETER15 21.03.20

Mike Gocek
breaking the law is not accessible

J
James_Mails 21.03.20

Mike Gocek
easily-hacked door lock and entered. I did, by the way there is a lot of any gear is cool. The night to sneak, I now remember broke in, nobody was there, up on the trail.the floor abruptly, TK thought to be empty, and there is a crowd of 30-40 of these monks is asleep and they all stand up :D so I damn then bellow...

M
Mihail Golohvast 21.03.20

VETER15
it is possible,I read somewhere that you can steal a robe to put on and there skill of eloquence to persuade to let you pilgrim, etc. ( I didn't do it and I can not say that it is true)

s
sana9056 21.03.20

By the way, the monastery. I have this problem. I have already passed the game right now, in the moment before placecom have to leave. BUT.
I still appear to job from the monastery...what kind of bug I don't know. What to do also...Maybe tell people?

D
Dmitriy Merzlikin 21.03.20

Michael Holocast wrote:

sana9056
and you are from monastery expelled? I'm after the main quest in the monastery went back there yelled at me that I voluntarily resigned but still long was I in there and me expelled. and all the quests of the monastery was closed.

s
sana9056 21.03.20

Dmitry Merzlikin
I tried to go back, but to me there is no one speaks. Can otdatsya have a monk...

D
Dmitriy Merzlikin 21.03.20

sana9056
I went back there in full armor with guns and talked with the brother Redeemer or whatever they are responsible for punishment. I have all the monks were sitting in the dining room and if without a break but the two monks, one simple and the second who heads the punishment for molitvu went the first. here it was possible to talk to him.

b
bazilews 21.03.20

Mike Gocek
On forests to climb to the roof and jump down into the yard.