3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pluhan 21.03.20 08:10 pm

Reset computer (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Changed the apartment from a black house on the more expensive.
Immediately there was a computer restart.
Now I can't log in, neither in online nor alone. After download reboot immediately, no 10-15 minutes of the game. Temperature percent and vidyuhi normal. Tried other games. Battle 1, battle 4, follic 4, all the rules. This is only in GTA, can someone faced with this?
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded Krot 21.03.20

Pluhan
reinstall GTA

P
Pluhan 21.03.20

Oh, I forgot to say. Have checked all the antivirus and reinstalled GTA. So I tried in English to start. While there is no effect.
Tend to bug a new home. The caliper is written, yet no response.

D
Ded Krot 21.03.20

Pluhan
Check integrity of game files.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 21.03.20

Pluhan
Try this:

Go to the folder "My Documents/Rockstar Games/GTA V/Profiles/XXXX/*" (where XXXX is the unique number of your account) and delete two files: "cfg.dat" and "pc_settings.bin".

Start the singleplayer mode of GTA 5, immediately go to Settings and re-do tab setup except the Graphics (file deletion from paragraph 2 does not affect the graphics options).

Upload your save.

While in a single game, start of GTA Online.

Make "Network policy Rockstar Games" after it's fully downloaded in GTA Online.

It may turn out.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 21.03.20

Grandfather Mole
People re-installed the game. Needless to say, that all the game files must be in integrity.

P
Pluhan 21.03.20

if you do not help the option of removing files in the evening to take drastic measures, reinstall Windu (

D
Ded Krot 21.03.20

Pluhan. MB problem with the dll'Cami

R
Rulik Proba-Rulit 21.03.20

go to Nada in the my documents folder, find the Rockstar gaming folder and remove social club entirely when you download it again you hit and like as should help