3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ingbelial 21.03.20 08:10 pm

A needle in a haystack. (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Anyone able to pass the quest without killing the priest?
Spoilerthe
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaxxHouse303 21.03.20

In General, when everyone goes to eat porridge, go and sit down at the slot a few moments eat. Get up from the table and suddenly poison then awakens Hypocrite he admits, and we agree!

I
Ingbelial 21.03.20

MaxxHouse303
And you before that, Anthony said? I have no progress. Need someone to admit that are searching?

A
Azaz911 21.03.20

After dropping a bag of blood on the floor of the Church where my Priest? In the current task hangs Follow-the-Holy-roller, but it is nowhere to be found! 3-rd hour racking my head sitting...

D
Dihon453 21.03.20

Embelia
Yes, tell him what you are looking for a Saint but don't tell him you're going to do.

D
Dihon453 21.03.20

Azaz911
I have he went to a puddle of blood, then went directly from the puddle to the exit. Opened the door and went out. (Exit which is near the river)

D
Dihon453 21.03.20

Azaz911

Spoiler

A
Azaz911 21.03.20

Dihon453
He thus went through the ruins under the temple?

D
Dihon453 21.03.20

Azaz911
Yes. Then you should talk to him. He will wait for you

E
Eazyezz 21.03.20

Where to get a keg of wine?

V
Vyxyxol 21.03.20

Eazyezz
On the map is shown when you track a quest.

T
Terrariast228 21.03.20

where can I take a jar of blood?

D
Dihon453 21.03.20

Terrariast228
In the kitchen. On the table at the entrance to the kitchen, there'll be a note. Interact with her and the next morning take the jar, in the same place where there was a note.

c
chubakajt 21.03.20

Odd is not seen this will, I have a 2 hour racking my head, I can tell.

Z
Zinoviy Grobovski 21.03.20

I have another problem where I can pick up my things after I slammed hypocrites? the quest says go and the marshes to the pals, to go to him in a cassock as it is not comfortable(

V
Viktor-Vik 21.03.20

Zinovy Grabowski
I do all your stuff in the horse laid down - as a precaution. And so maybe all the stuff in the same chest, where she changed into a robe. The money I threw in the monastery, that there would be no steam.

V
Viktor-Vik 21.03.20

Passed this fucking tedious and stupid quest... how he got...
In General in the morning said Anthony ,looking for a Saint, what to do with it will matter. At dinner eat and get poisoned. Well and further all is clear. Blood appears in the kitchen about 4:20.
And just zaipal two dick in the monastery - those that are plump at night. They so got what I came in the night and the bow slammed both the first distant in the head and then the second in the back... By the way, not a panic arose, like they never existed at all...
I chose to let go of the Saint. Other options not tried, so I warn you: after the Puritan overthrow, the error message about the failure of quest: to get my stuff back. But I don't care, I all the things and money put into the horse, so that does not lost.