3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 21.03.20 08:10 pm

Who really killed Hema (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

The order is only indirectly responsible for the death of Hema. In the cutscene shows that Hema is killing Tales in the fight against the masked man. While Aye he said.
3 Comments
Sort by:
B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 21.03.20

Dark Kahn
me this time also confused, but here you can talk about - and blame the one who was holding the blade or the one who guided the hand with the blade
In our time, are both guilty in different degrees, if there is no evidence forced the killing(put the knife in hand and stabbed the knife in the hand of another person)

m
maestrr0 21.03.20

Also thinking about it when I did.In the end, waiting for the scene where Aya finds out what is really tales of her son's killer (albeit unintentional)

R
Rabidity 21.03.20

Well, actually, so Hema killed tovarischi from the Order. At least they launched the chain of events and a lot of criminal made.

1) They planned, decided to kidnap someone from medzev (more Bayaka or someone from his family) to open the crypt because they supposedly know how to do it;
2) Hema was Kidnapped and held it;
3) They Bayaka neutralized and also you can say kidnapped, because he was tied up and held, threatened to kill the son if he will not open the crypt;
4) While trying to escape and attack Baleka, his hand with the blade deliberately drove into Hema with words like You gave an answer to the Order (say, instead help to open the crypt, decided to attack and escape, so we good on his threat to realize).

So the Order of 100% of the blame for the death of Hema. They killed him. Even if not Baleka is pushed with the blade in Hema, I would have just walked up and stabbed. In this case, it just happened a coincidence which was easy to use right now. Moreover, it's just so hard, not just to kill the child in the father's eyes, and deliberately to steer and push his hand with the dagger in the chest of his son. The direct punishment for disobedience and failure.