3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HoHoT 21.03.20 08:10 pm

people tell me pliz) (Diablo 2)

Tokay locomotives for 7 mules through the program d2m often throws mules how to deal with it?If led 5 mules will not be so often to throw or what?
36 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 21.03.20

c_xPeHoM, ...

H
HoHoT 21.03.20

Obsessed
?

Z
ZigZag-VI 21.03.20

c_xPeHoM
This is a feature here, without a drop mules in any way, read the manuals engines, and better do something more interesting

J
Joey-I 21.03.20

if 6 mules, then 6th drops occasionally on Helle, if 7, you have to get ahead of the quest, time for a long distance 7 cheaper of course, but as I wrote the zig, you can find more interesting classes.

H
HoHoT 21.03.20

JoeyB
Thank you)

K
Klassewer 21.03.20

c_xPeHoM wrote:
Klassewer
Thank you!Tell me how many mules it is better to drive?Drove for 7 ,constantly throws it in 15 seconds?((?
I found it easiest to drive 7x6x6 with a bug in the second act Hella, when you pass a hole without samanera and the altar.
Hyde then read how to do it, so I don't copy-paste here http://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/all/kak_vodit_pariki_guide_by_progon_mulov/

H
HoHoT 21.03.20

Klassewer
Less thrown?

K
Klassewer 21.03.20

c_xPeHoM
the idea is the administrator. anyone don't like it. but that's the essence of the server.

D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 21.03.20

if the bastard lead to 7 at Hella, then pull the Hello for 7 , but Hella for 6. ie reached out to Hello 7×6 , and Helle with each wig leave one mule , preferably with different uchetok, and upset all at 6, not seven. The shorter of the Helle once again I'll have to run act 1 , 2 and 3. As for me on Hardcore it's easier.

H
HoHoT 21.03.20

Dmitriy Zhigunov
Clever!thank you)

m
minovalo 21.03.20

Andy and Tyr to catch hell, not a big problem. With consolation and Mafam hassle a few more. The difference on debugging for 5 minutes + extra wig.

H
HoHoT 21.03.20

Yes, the map will create)

K
Klassewer 21.03.20

passed
ie you want to say that 7х7х8 profitsee?

H
HoHoT 21.03.20

Not yet probyval)

m
minovalo 21.03.20

ie you want to say
http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/classic/kak_vodit_pariki_in_depth-895059/
Last post.

f
firkax 21.03.20

what a horror, the author just came to the server and once the wigs :(
the author changed his mind

Klassewer
the idea is the administrator. anyone don't like it. but that's the essence of the server.
not only like perevoznyk campers and other adherents of the 8-window zadrotstva, the rest do not care or like it

m
minovalo 21.03.20

the rest
How much is in%? xD

k
kewelldkny 21.03.20

firkax
what a horror, the author just came to the server and once the wigs :(
the author changed his mind

Ie beginner must first try to povredit the ked with mobse, to understand that sundrop deep in the ass and then get behind the wigs?

K
Klassewer 21.03.20

kewelldkny
well, or to catch zod, sell it Okara ignorance and farm on tal armor with mephala

C
Cufrazhil 21.03.20

Drop mule is not seen, but I approve