3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HoHoT 21.03.20 08:10 pm

people tell me pliz) (Diablo 2)

Tokay locomotives for 7 mules through the program d2m often throws mules how to deal with it?If led 5 mules will not be so often to throw or what?
36 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 21.03.20

kewelldkny, Klassewer, but he also throws )

passed, better pools to measure. ;-)

f
firkax 21.03.20

kewelldkny
a beginner should not experience the harmful effects of cork-for-brains nerds, which in addition to the runes on your mind nothing

k
kewelldkny 21.03.20

firkax
you could be a great politician in real life
if the analogy of the ked-money

R
Resu 21.03.20

firkax
and you share with all of your cheats, you look and no one will think about runes, but that's easy to say sitting on the chest of Cham ;D

3m3m 21.03.20

Resu
smisl ot ego sunduka, if i sunduk on sam igraet za firkoisorkoi sur i absorberom necrom za vex

O
Obsessed 21.03.20

smisl ot ego sunduka
3m3m, the person for whom the runes are not simple pixels, a chest, perhaps, warms the soul.

K
Klassewer 21.03.20

firkax
are you a nerd? Dubosary? ahahh

U
Umka_S 21.03.20

firkax
the pulling of wigs, there is nothing wrong, absolutely honest production of runes, better wigs than as dynamix and the like huckster, the newbies in chat to Rob, using their knowledge of prices, and the game in General, besides most of the people working in, studying in and can not and do not see the need to hang in the game 24/7 a week years as the same huckster, and so was dragged in the evening 7 ppl if you're lucky sometimes OC+ drops, and in the middle East+ it is already possible to collect Persian.

p
partido 21.03.20

Hello. I am generally not fond of wigs. but it became very interesting.

passed

ie you want to say
http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/classic/kak_vodit_pariki_in_depth-895059/
Last post.

how he performs without a wig conductors(keys), etc.
the idea is that if Sora personally speaks with Miralem, then the mules must be You cannot complete this quest in the current game or something. After all, she has long proden quest.
what a joke, how it is works?:)

m
minovalo 21.03.20

As I understand it, is quite an ancient trick, but it turned out it was an accident recently. Dialogue with Jerina and Merzifon like restart the quest for the leading. Thus, it is enough to create a game hole, and then according to the scheme, if only the mules were in your party when talking to Tyrael.

O
Obsessed 21.03.20

vadim011 you empty conversation started. these letters in the post extra: firkax

H
HoHoT 21.03.20

passed
That is, don't need no guide and you can talk to tyrael the Assembly without the presence of a mule?))

m
minovalo 21.03.20

without the presence of the mule?
By Sorka Yes. But all the cars have to be in the second act and in the party, OFC.

O
Obsessed 21.03.20

c_xPeHoM, why build if it can be even 1 mule?

m
minovalo 21.03.20

You can count +1 mule vs the time saved to fuss with wires. But even without that, less stupid crap = VIN.

O
Obsessed 21.03.20

passed the hell time, time nothing. :D the only thing that matters ryuunosuke, my lovely!!