3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N0NAKK 21.03.20 08:11 pm

MicroProse

I bought a i7 8700. MicroProse and skipping the time counter of frames in games like pubg(standing on seaside, she may optimize this). Battlefield 1, Battlefront 2(standing on acidity, in multiplayer, the peaks in time of the frame in the single - norm). RAM just 2х4гб 3000 MHz cl16 though like in games is not completely clogged(budget 16 gigs is not enough) a problem in the RAM? Will Supplement another 4 gigs of RAM? BF 1 frieze during the run, or respawn. What's weird to watch dogs 2 is a smooth counter time frame? And - reduced voltage in percent to 1.2 because the car heats up to 80 degrees
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
Titan48 21.03.20

I have in bf1 when 8GB was also microfreeze when running.bought another 8GB and friezes had disappeared.so Yes,maybe you have adding RAM will solve this problem.

N
N0NAKK 21.03.20

Titan48
Clear, by the way, with 12 GB(3x4 GB) RAM will work in word dual or adekunle?

M
MagicHero 21.03.20

N0NAKK
2 4 2 Canale and when overflow then the following 4 gig will be used in adekunle.

N
N0NAKK 21.03.20

MagicHero
Thank you understand! I remember when you wrote about the Frisians in the Batman AK, did not find the topic, can you tell how did you solve them?

d
duichik 21.03.20

N0NAKK
Yes, the memory problem I have 6 GB in GTA online not hvataet, frieze. I am now 10.

M
MagicHero 21.03.20

N0NAKK
I do not remember about what he wrote but about Batman I had the following problem. In Batman AK I play in 2K resolution, as this is where the smoothing is not very a little to remove the ladder. When 1070 was that it lacked a little reseeding on 1080 was better, but the percent is at the limit and sometimes when you drive over it there MicroProse.