3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[_JENKA_] 21.03.20 08:11 pm

the problem with Monterey (Gothic 3)

play Gothic 3 for the first time. while fun. faced here what : to get to the top level to the main ork technicians need to score 75% uvazhuha. when I got there the first time walked across the bridge ,I came across a notice at the farm and asked to appear before Mariku . it is quarreled with him and started the fight then ran glory, and overwhelmed him . he fell from a bridge and drowned ) in short it's gone now. and he gives quests to farmers as times which I miss. 9 points to 75% are unable to score. what to do now? I in all cities, OK, but this. start again? )
7 Comments
Sort by:
n
neperenosimyy 21.03.20

[_JENKA_]
a sense of you from this city? Just shut the fuck up all the orcs and do not worry.

[
[_JENKA_] 21.03.20

unbearable
so there are also quests - I like to have a chat with the chief, the rebels want to attack the caravan , and I need info to find , and no one to ask, not allowed )

O
Oleg V 21.03.20

I had a similar situation with the cows and the rebels... many quests in the city with the first pass I missed...

R
RoMaRiOs KoYan 21.03.20

[_JENKA_]
Console get PS, Google it, there easy!

n
neperenosimyy 21.03.20

[_JENKA_]
as a variant try using the console. as you suggest. but no matter how much you need in actual fact. everywhere to talk with the orcs will not work. in any case. so see for yourself.

S
Sauron03 21.03.20

[_JENKA_]
there are two options: zastavni Dominica or zastavni of Mr - helper and add respect points in Monterey. I think the second is easier and stoprotsentney.

S
Sauron03 21.03.20

[_JENKA_]
for helper code sh spawn, to Dominic, look on the Internet or try it yourself by trial and error to dial or just find him and find out his English name through edit in the console.