3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m01533nk0 21.03.20 08:11 pm

Return to the menu. The connection to the session lost. (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

The people, prompt, what is this crap? Beginning to pop up, when a lad looking for a master (which we in time threw) and simultaneously release the members. Screenshot below:
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eynart 21.03.20

Right in the main menu throws? I have lost a couple of times a connection to the servers of DA (as if the Internet was gone), but you can play it on, not cast.

Oh, by the way, the same error I had was in multiplayer, when trying to join the game. It was also, the connection with the session was lost, it is impossible to change the host... Actually the cartoon wasn't working, but after turning off FRAPS it worked (although occasionally there are mistakes). Play through 3g.

m
m01533nk0 21.03.20

Yes, I play crack #2 purely for the campaign mode, I really think that crack is still not fully cut protection. Although up to this point all well-played. Now, in every encounter with the enemy crass admission on the menu that disabled Internet what it is. And it is impossible to move somewhere, to check whether to throw out other locations. Many where already asked, does anyone know what it is.

A
Astormx 21.03.20

al3x_r3nk0
Exactly the same problem , no one can join the battle , throws in a menu, tried all the pills which could find in the flesh before reinstalling different Repack, Windows 8.1 x64 PRO

m
m01533nk0 21.03.20

By the way, as soon began to play without a trainer from fling and tables for CheatEngine - played for a long time, or coincidence, or they really a problem...

R
Roma Alibekov 21.03.20

I litsuha and the same crap!

v
victorol 200 21.03.20

a13x_r3nk0
Have you tried other trainers ? And so the game of pirates with a trainer is like walking a tightrope. The stability of 50: 50 and it's everywhere, because trainers are primarily designed for license.

-
-zotik- 21.03.20

on the PS4 the same shit

A
AnnaKey 21.03.20

What is pain? It's when you throws this error during the final battle with the Luminary!
Previously I thought that this is due to old age of the laptop, but apparently it's a common enough problem. Relied on any bugs in the game will feed me buying a game in Origin, but no.

B
Bobibobbob 21.03.20

I may be late,but found a solution. Tried all the ways written on the websites.It did not help.
Solution: disabled the tactics in the game,it worked.Later redistributed abilities satellites,made the pumping of 2 branches of abilities