3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 21.03.20 08:11 pm

Forge eteria... Your impressions. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Dawnguard is a quest in lost in the ages is in search of an ancient Dwemer forge. Who and what were your impressions. I personally liked it.
70 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jeffrey Muerte 21.03.20

Garbage like this topic.

|
|VIP|_Dark_ANGEL 21.03.20

How to get this quest who makes it?

s
surcho 21.03.20

can't find the last fragment

y
ykrainec 21.03.20

cool quest, just a pity the sword to forge nelizya

M
Marquess 21.03.20

surcho

The 1st snippet, you will find together with Katria in ruins on the letter And... Well, the first ruins where you first meet Katria.
The 2nd snippet you will find in the Crossing of Deep people there about it. The marker shows that outside it is not necessary to go inside.
3rd fragment can be found in the Pantry of the Dwemer, not far from Riften, the above map.
The 4th segment in Rabbithole...

Jeffrey Muerte

You yourself are garbage, and the quest is interesting, probably the most interesting of all square about the Dwemer

|VIP|_Dark_ANGEL

Read the book War for atiii/iy. Will give you this quest. You can find from Farengara in the study on the book field.

M
Melanholiy 21.03.20

WARNING!!!At the bottom of the spoiler!
Not impressed,to put it mildly.Such stories,so epic sounding,but in fact is useful only shield that really need killer Douala-the Archer..the Crown is not the topic,as for me,it is better to use the enchantment of the helmet on fire, etc. the Staff is also weak.Charges low,calls only for 60 seconds,and only some spider or sphere,which in the 40's levels spread in the nines.Okay, if it were not for a limited time was,so no,just a minute.But the shield is entertaining,useful,in my opinion,even the magician.That's just my killer left hungry (chose staff,assistants can be useful).
But what potential it was!Now, if there was a choice of all the weapons and all types of armor parts.That would be cool.And so..
The quest is much.Loki is beautiful and That it would be incredibly cool if you had all the ruins to look.And then there is only the fourth part of the forge and strained.And the first three parts if you please to walk around the markers.

C
Codnek 21.03.20

Created the shield. Too bad we can't craft all 3 things.

V
Volendian 21.03.20

Where is the forge to find? I like near Riften found the ruins (5th object in the diary), but the entrance is nowhere, and the quest is not updated.

A
Antioh 21.03.20

The Ruins Of Balta.

N
NightHawkreal 21.03.20

I liked the first stage of the quest and opened the cache.

A
Anpha 21.03.20

Awesome quest!

e
ergman 21.03.20

Who is the quest giver?

A
Anpha 21.03.20

Near Soft'om lies the body of his book the aetherium wars , read and start the quest.

e
ergman 21.03.20

Anpha
Thank you

D
Dr.Kostet 21.03.20

Yes, these books fucking mountain in the castle guards and the castle of vampires.

S
Sababash 21.03.20

Quest Nitsche so , but things ha..but !
èterievyj crown - 0200575а
èterievyj staff 0200575е
èterievyj shield - 02005759

S
Sababash 21.03.20

Supplement with èterievyj weapons :
http://files5.tesall.ru/files/dw/dwarven-rifles-skyrim/Dwarven%20Rifles_Variant.7z

D
Dr.Kostet 21.03.20

Sababash
Quest Nitsche so , but things ha..but !

The shield on the dummy with dwarven set of armor looks nice )).

S
Sheril 21.03.20

Of course, beautiful, but Eteri is only enough for one of 3 things. I personally chose the staff call Dwemer spider/guardian. Its even possible to give napanice.

ergman
The book is called"the aetherium Wars. You can find it anywhere, even in the dens of bandits and that is.

O
OneWhoKnocks 21.03.20

A great quest! Katria sorry, but I got my revenge)