3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 26.09.19 02:44 pm

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. vs Metro (Metro: Last Light)

Yes, and Stalker and Metro.. I want to continue these games of good quality=)) Because unlike other shooters.... in this wonderful atmosphere.
49 Comments
Sort by:
M
Man power engineering 26.09.19

Two very different, interesting game) Subway wait, the game was really good, but STALKER in the shadows will not stay!)

k
kamaz360 26.09.19

Stalker never played... but metro was two parts. Conclusion: Stalker Callas

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 26.09.19

kamaz360 Conclusion: Stalker Callas
Cal is off duty, and Stalker - forever=))

M
Metro 4026 26.09.19

People you enough crap, then again comparing two different games.Stalker is non-linear shooter,and metro-linear.

M
Max Fry 26.09.19

One comparison ofigitelnoe other.

r
regfo 26.09.19

About the Stalker not forgotten. I have played Stalker 2, but it would be nice to come out from GSC Game World. If a third-party publisher (not a developer), it is better to let it be domestic, because the Western publisher can split the plot and sell the pieces as dlc, our kind are not as senile. Metro 2033 is already being compared to a Stalker, how could you not want an absolute favorite is impossible to find.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 26.09.19

In S. T. A. L. K. E. R.'e,and in the Metro you're just a Stalker,prowling in search of adventure .The comparison is quite appropriate.A pity that the draft S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2 was closed.

r
regfo 26.09.19

Den-z2011
They're kind of on Survarium work for another company - the team working on the stalkers campaign in Vostokе. Closed S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2 or not, I only know developed.

q
qwertylol 26.09.19

now, if done the freedom in STALKER, but in the world METRO, the game would be No. 1.

S
Srethem 26.09.19

Den-z2011
Damn, saw the news about the fact that the developers and the campaign itself started talking about defrost Stalker 2)
News will probably be in 2-3 weeks(

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 26.09.19

regfo
Survarium is already tested.Only write what is a online shooter

_Xmax
I would be very happy defrosting

v
vovann1998 26.09.19

Stalker heartier, and got us into the soul much earlier than Metro. Stalker gave us an open world,lots of interesting quests.Metro did it at the corridor but there is a very interesting story and graphics. But now, if Stalker 2 came out something about the subway, no one would remember.

M
Morfine 26.09.19

Yes, and Stalker and Metro.. I want to continue these games of good quality=)). in these games, there is atmosphere.
I would like nonlinearity.

r
regfo 26.09.19

_Xmax
kamaz360 probably rocked just something newer.
kamaz360
Another game that looks like Metro, Cryostasis Sleep of Reason, is very cool, but when you defrost lifts the temp of my card to lots. Patches to one place, dolgostroi never finished, but the game is very cool.

N
Nik-Collector 26.09.19

kamaz360
Stalker never played... but metro was two parts. Conclusion: Stalker Callas
Not playing a judge, LOL. ))

regfo
Metro 2033 is already being compared to a Stalker, how could you not want an absolute favorite is impossible to find.
Favorite and never will, because all the same games they're not one story did =) it's not a rivalry between Treyarch and Infinity Ward in Cod

_Xmax
Damn, saw the news about the fact that the developers and the campaign itself started talking about defrost Stalker 2)
News will probably be in 2-3 weeks(
maybe you're on old news anywhere, because the project is closed, the GSC exists but the one With Grigorovich, and the fan production of the type of table games, figure and others engaged in Z. O. V. H. A. B. A. R. A., with the permission of S. Grigorovich.

in one not very old interview said only that (and I quote):

1. The brand S. T. A. L. K. E. R. is not sold, however, S. G. did not exclude this scenario.

2. Currently there are two teams, which are considered as potential project developers S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2. What to say about it now.
This fact, incidentally, would be nice to take note of the ranters, who are indignant about the fact that the book itself is not engaged in the project and refuses to cooperate with anyone. It's not that Sergei is not only open to dialogue, but also working in this direction.

As for me and VostokGames and 4AGames a decent team, but that's the point of dancing with a tambourine and the dissolution of the CEN GSC team ?... except that the guys are not sitting without a paycheck while gen-the Director thinks to cut the game or not to cut.

r
regfo 26.09.19

dimaal0
The GSC exists but the one With Grigorovich
This Grigorovich should be a hell of a big ego.
The news I read. In any case, GSC will not miss the opportunity to cash in on the next part of the staler sweat that if Stalker 2 was never made, it to be commercially viable, since in any case it will be repaid, no matter what rumors went on about the fact that the project is closed.

k
kamaz360 26.09.19

dimaal0
I saw how each played 4 years ago. And there was not the slightest desire to play it then( and now even more so

w
warp 37 26.09.19

In Last Light the selected places on the surface atmospheric S. T. A. L. K. E. R.'s. Actually, both games I love.

n
nerevarin2013 26.09.19

both games are shit, far cry 3 taxis

N
Nik-Collector 26.09.19

regfo
Naturally, the brand is already popular and known as we have over the hill, and the product is very promising and exciting, but GSC is still 1 person, and the whole truth about the reasons for the closure nobody tells us what, and O_O, all eyes became round as went the first rumors about the closure and after the team disbanded.

warp 37
Atmospheric because the engine it will be better if it and 2 Stalker wrote , this picture would be =)

For the record, 4AGames have had the opportunity to buy Stalker, but later the amount rose to the level that they simply refused from this idea because would not be able financially, ( A. Prokhorov said in one video interview)