3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 21.03.20 08:12 pm

How to get to the monastery? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Good day to all and happy holiday. Until he started and the salads aren't ready to resolve the issue)
Quest to get to the monastery, with Carl talked, need to get rid of his observer, but apparently something I've done before in this city he doesn't want to talk to me, and even if you pay my eloquence is not enough even with a talker to convince him to drink or depart. Carl is ready to talk to me without him. Next to the tavern is bully, I told him that one had called his mother, he is fit silent and then leaves. In General how to talk with Karl normally( but this is not a mandatory task), and how to get to the monastery? thank you in advance !
23 Comments
Sort by:
d
dima_quant 21.03.20

There is construction there, with stairs near the monastery, climbs to the top, and jump to the nearest roof of the monastery.

d
dima_quant 21.03.20

In advance it is best to cut down the monk to change your clothes or in the monastery you will run the cops

a
alex1gr 21.03.20

dima_quant
Thanks, I guess that you need to climb ... OK and a monk to cut down? and in another way?

V
Vyxyxol 21.03.20

aleksanpetelin wrote:
and in another way?
As. Waiting for the night, Carl and the guard go to my room and go to bed while folding his stuff in a chest can crack a chest, if pumped hacking, and can steal the guard key as he sleeps it will be pretty easy, take the good from a chest, among which the permission for the entrance to the monastery, in the morning go to the brother-porter, and tell him that you're Carl, came to the monks to get a haircut.

a
alex1gr 21.03.20

Muskrat
hmm... in the chest one clothes was a youth , no permission there to see...

a
alex1gr 21.03.20

Muskrat
searched, and Charles and his attendant, they do not have letters any. Monk was cut down clothes took no one saw me, no sense. went to the monastery on the roof but then got caught by the guards and I loaded previous save, what to do mind will not let...

V
Vyxyxol 21.03.20

aleksanpetelin
Room of the last left on the second floor, it is Ulrich lived. A chest between the beds is. There are two options: either a letter in the inventory of the guard, or, if it is not there, in the chest. Try to search all chests on the locations, maybe they are in some other to empty their stuff, it happens.

a
alex1gr 21.03.20

Muskrat
overall day I've searched this chest , there in addition to clothing, there is nothing, but the night was not able to crack the first time they get up... they were robbed in the night while they slept, notes Carl was not ,and the other generally all slots are closed as if he has nothing, keys do not work. How to be? (the other chests had not noticed)

d
dima_quant 21.03.20

aleksanpetelin
come in for hardcore as I, jump in the afternoon from the roof of the monastery and starting all arrows to kill, there need a goal dressed in white will drip to the ground in the yard)

a
alex1gr 21.03.20

dima_quant
kill everyone as I do not particularly like... and that, for this purpose to do in the white robe?

V
Vyxyxol 21.03.20

aleksanpetelin
Here it all is, download stealth and hacking. Dressed in all black, so visibility was below 30, and the noise in the range of 10-15. And the key I like Ulrich Kral, when he lived there, but this is not accurate.
aleksanpetelin wrote:
to that end, to do in the white robe?
Here this topic is discussed, in particular, and the passage with minimal casualties.
http://forums.playground.ru/kingdom_come_deliverance/walkthrough/quests/prohozhdenie_kvesta_monastyr-956044/

a
alex1gr 21.03.20

Muskrat
torment to swing, I didn't steal anything in the game, only collect dead bodies

V
Vyxyxol 21.03.20

aleksanpetelin
Then you complete the main story, if you can't steal permission, and you can't sweet-talk the guard, but even if you gonna do that you guard, Carl (surprise!) asked you to steal from the guard's purse with the money. And don't steal nothing, the more skill for sleeping swinging very quickly, and perks to facilitate the further process taken. Also there are quests where theft is not indispensable, as an example the Sword of the Queen of Sheba, well this in one of the passing options. And in closed chests a lot of interesting lies, such as the hood pan Radzha. The main thing is not to get caught.

a
alex1gr 21.03.20

Muskrat
in General, it turns out that at night they lay out everything in a trunk, and day is taken from him. I tried by night to crack the chest and I did, but for some reason still these assholes saw me, the guardian has left in an unknown direction and Carl ran away shouting guards, I grabbed the invitation ran simultaneously stunned Carla that he wasn't screaming. The monk introduced himself as Carl, I was arrested by the guards and I had to pay 725 rubles. In General I'm looking for monastery of the Holy and I feel that is a long time.

a
alex1gr 21.03.20

Muskrat
I dug in the monastery, a dead end. what to do then?

V
Vyxyxol 21.03.20

aleksanpetelin wrote:
in General, it turns out that at night they lay out everything in the trunk, and take a day out of it
Well, not only they do spread all NPC armor in the chests in the night and go to sleep in my underwear.
aleksanpetelin wrote:
I dug in the monastery, a dead end. what to do then?
Talk to Anthony, tell him what you're looking for Hypocrites, don't say why (no Matter in the dialogue), he poisons enter the blood for soup in a piece of paper in the kitchen (at night, otherwise it will burn and throw nafig), stealing the key to the prior of the monastery, you can perform the side effects, the pages of the book to look for a cask of wine for ustavschikov to steal, and a book of Nevesa to steal, of steal Necronomicon also, other useful quest, one in the closet in the library, the second in a secret place in the bedchamber, under a shifted tile, the next night take the blood till evening fulfill obligations of the novice is the evening meal, go to the bedchamber, where Anthony, watch the cutscene, go in Anthony, choose what to do with it. All.

a
alex1gr 21.03.20

Muskrat
what to do in the monastery? how to progress through the story?

V
Vyxyxol 21.03.20

aleksanpetelin
See above.

a
alex1gr 21.03.20

Muskrat
my God, this is horror as Affairs)))
Thank you!!!

a
alex1gr 21.03.20

Muskrat
but what if I've already told everyone who I am and what I... to reboot again?