3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VETER15 21.03.20 08:13 pm

Softonic - Mount & Blade Warband: Native (Mount & Blade)

My Board file, I will modify:
Спойлерhttps://yadi.sk/d/HWlYzWm-3ShrNK

It can still contain errors, so:
- make a screenshot(required under the spoiler);
- write a sentence wrong;
- your suggestions, I will appreciate for those who voted for them.

I would be grateful for +
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spillik 21.03.20

VETER15
And on the basis of what the translation is done completion?

V
VETER15 21.03.20

Spillik
honestly don't remember, I year ago, this was done

S
Spillik 21.03.20

VETER15
So it won't work. Need localization of the root folder of the game, as without this it is impossible to select a language.
And if properly installed there instead of the word Trade Trade and the names of many ladies are not translated and written by Lady so-and-so.

V
VETER15 21.03.20

Spillik
So I take a line from the root folder of the game. Had not noticed that something was not working.

S
Spillik 21.03.20

VETER15
In the folder MountBlade Warband folder is languages, and you have a Russification of the Native, which is in Modules.
Your archive is redmi path MountBlade Warband\Modules\Native\languages.

V
VETER15 21.03.20

Spillik
And so also it is necessary to edit, didn't know. Well I thought that there the developers have taken care, like all the rules were with this.
I thought you were about transcripts {Lady Lady}, there should not be. There are menus and settings as I recall.
Will check it out then.

V
VETER15 21.03.20

Spillik
Looked at and updated. There are 4 rows is not enough.

S
Spillik 21.03.20

VETER15
Here is another crack. Here are a few other translations, but not the point. Note the number of folders and where they lead. Here font like in the original picture for the launcher, the sounds from off of location and maybe something is still there.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1U21BtPLaOXCQ9ESL-fBFMUwh9joJlVS4

V
VETER15 21.03.20

Spillik
Good Russian voice. A translation of all without error?
In addition to the font, voice, and screen photo download I rule text. Times asks the question, that is a topic for its decisions in the form of my.
You can say my initiative.

S
Spillik 21.03.20

VETER15
Translated, like all. Voice is not critical. It is that there is not - do not feel the difference. Only after the battle thirty-shouts in a row HOW do WE?!. The truth about errors not sure. Sentences like I support me". Sometimes lords are somehow considered to be she. You will need to take a closer look when I play.

S
Spillik 21.03.20

It's all the crack that I threw. Although it is not certain that the other is not the same translation.
Understand that this not editable.

Here's another:
Spoiler
Burglen is not a man, but the village is near Dirima.