3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAXXD47 21.03.20 08:14 pm

Russian and English versions (Borderlands 2)

Certainly the topic has already been, but what is the difference in the translation?
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
IBM_d3m1urg 21.03.20

at the moment, in the Russian version are not saved the clothes from the 4th DLS.

As well, the Russian version always gets the app then.

M
MasyanyX 21.03.20

And SteamCloud in the Russian version does not work =/

R
RB_XAH 21.03.20

Guys poskajite where to buy the key to the game ?Directly from 1C or steam just want the game with the rules of voice acting and the co-operative)))

S
Sir.Rumata 21.03.20

RB_XAH
Voice only English. The cooperative works everywhere. Although the difference where to buy not, in any case, give both versions.

A
Alasial 21.03.20

In Russian a lot of bugs+ is not preserved relic from the DLC Tiny Tina and RB you can only go once a day.

M
Max Fry 21.03.20

Alasial
Have not met any bug. The result pryamorukih Windows user.

Y
Yoshemitsu 21.03.20

Mnom-mnom-mnom. English is better.
Golden keys give it time, skins are saved on cars, grenades and other goodness does not dissolve marvelous way after the last DLS. More players in the network. Well, a small truck to boot.

n
nik64 21.03.20

as for players on the network - the same way. Lost gear - is not so steep, not so sorry. Well, about a small truck - is also missing. So we conclude the difference of the current in the voice. Well, about the Golden keys, so only for sale as the game is much better armor than the chest.

Y
Yoshemitsu 21.03.20

nik64
>> Lost gear - is not so steep, not so sorry.
Well, tell me. Purple pomegranate, like a lightning strike for 21K damage, but still, she recovered after applying... It is very disappointing to lose such a good. And yet, and slag homing fairbody...
>>since the game is much better armor than the chest.
In the game more useful if you play on vakantie or ultimata. With the start of the game on the starting difficulty of the loot you will not see even after the final boss.

M
Mishp 21.03.20

nik64
you with fallen oak tree Bob in the english version you play with the world, and in eng version only Russian. And the few Russian plays Bardo right now, when I went and looked online in the English version there's a bunch who prikonektitsya!