3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FaTaJI_6a3yka 21.03.20 09:41 pm

Why the need for donated elitka ESCO -_- (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

what's the point, to give elitku all? -_- she's from, and elitka that is not many. consider that just her skin changed, as all will wear skin and all -_- or I che do not catch up? maybe it's temporary? I hope
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
skif4ik 21.03.20

People already don't like that they give out skins for 1K rubles)))Go to classic uniform be special!

F
FaTaJI_6a3yka 21.03.20

skif4ik
yeah fuck needs it if he give it to EVERYONE? initially, the skins are designed to make their patronage unique, eye-catching. and then everyone will have elitka ESCO, or sell it and put the point then? it everyone has or popontovatsya, nor admire. If each person to give a million dollars, then the dollar will collapse just the same thing here

A
ARM_SERJ 21.03.20

To the people I ripped and didn't whine...

k
kz_sayat 21.03.20

FaTaJI_6a3yka
If I am not mistaken elitka ash will have two, one given(which is everyone), second in Outbreak, if you can find elitku in the package, then it'll be special. But it could be expensive. As the cost of all packages outbreak will cost 4 000 rubles. And then you can fake it an elite form over 4 000.

F
FaTaJI_6a3yka 21.03.20

skif4ik
and where did you see the price to 1K? this skin is handed out, then price it 0

k
kz_sayat 21.03.20

FaTaJI_6a3yka
Well, actually the price of one elite form equal to 900 RUB.

F
FaTaJI_6a3yka 21.03.20

kz_sayat
this distribute for free, what's the difference what her price if she is at all?

k
kz_sayat 21.03.20

FaTaJI_6a3yka
Only one elitku handed out, what's the problem? Don't want to use, please do not use. And if you want pontovatsya buy second elitku ash for 4K then RUB all strangers you run across in the lobby will respect you, and says: dude he bought elitku 4K RUB.

d
danil555565 21.03.20

the elitka will be distributed during the event outbreak. players who pass or will come after him skin do not get. its meaning is to give a purely symbolic, as the distribution of trinkets after each of the events.